Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

when will the prem season start?

cant wait for it. anyone know roughly what date? and how much if we stay up, will the prices go up by?? cant wait for saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OTBC

Probably second weekend of August.

A question i have, not sure if it will be answered until WC qualifying draws are made. Is second weekend of September an international weekend?

Actually scrap that, i''m a year ahead of myself. Its Euro qualifiers, and its the first weekend of September.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I want to know when the fixtures are declared! Who do you fancy first? Fulham away?[/quote]

How I would love to go back and avenge our 6 nil defeat , abr the result it was a great day out

I''m in Italy (near Naples) from the 7th-21st of August, so really hoping that it''s a couple of away games first! If it is at home, I hope it''s a Bolton/Stoke/Wigan type team (no dispespect!)! I am hoping to go to a Napoli game when I''m out there, so maybe NCFC will be playing Man Utd, and I''ll be at a Napoli v Inter game!

I would love to kick off our season at home and I''ll take a guess that our first fixture will be Everton at home

[quote user="ryan1992"]I''m in Italy (near Naples) from the 7th-21st of August, so really hoping that it''s a couple of away games first! If it is at home, I hope it''s a Bolton/Stoke/Wigan type team (no dispespect!)! I am hoping to go to a Napoli game when I''m out there, so maybe NCFC will be playing Man Utd, and I''ll be at a Napoli v Inter game![/quote]I''m also going to be in Italy for the start of the season, so I''m with you on that one!Not sure if the Italian season would''ve started by then, though. I''m out there until a little bit after you, so I might be able to catch Lecce''s opener (hopefully a Serie A game!) if they''re at home...