[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

"You want my advice? Go back to Bulgaria."

So, Levski Sofia to beat Sliven.

[/quote]

Here''s good luck to you, kid[~]

This week I''m going to the Conference

Kidderminster v Histon - Home Win

Good luck everyone, especially ShackAttack

Well yes we could debate our opinions till we are blue in the face, but we will all have to wait patiently for Monday night to see what it brings us!

In a crazy Championship season, I see room for a few more twists and turns in the promotion race!

But I really wouldn''t want to be at Carrow Road needing City to win and anxiously awaiting the score at Turf Moor!

Good luck this week Shack, I''m sticking in England, Monday night in fact, where I expect:Southampton to beat PlymouthGood luck Shack, and all you Pups.

No need to go abroad this week....

Accrington Stanley v Barnet - Home win. Accy are unstoppable at home and Barnet are goosed!!!

3-0 at least

Good luck all!

Our conquerers in the FA Cuo are still in with a chance of the play offs and so should be to good for a Tranmere side who have been good at home but porr on the road.

LEYTON ORIENT v Tranmere HOME WIN

Goodlucks Shacks

Nigel, Big Slob is unable to post and so I would like to do his for him please. Levski Sofia for both me and him please mate! Good luck everyone.

Forfar got me a win last week so I''m going with them again against Peterhead who haven''t won away all season.

Forfar v Peterhead........Home win.

Good luck Shack. [Y]

I''m going for a home win for Inverurie Locos v. Clachnacuddin in the Highland League.

Inverurie are W12 D1 L3 F38 A17 at home and Clachnacuddin are W4 D1 L10 F27 A44 away.

Good Luck, Shack Attack!

Right here goes.*FC Twente v Willem II - HOME WINAccrington Stanley v Barnet - HOME WINLevski Sofia v Sliven - HOME WINKidderminster Harriers v Histon - HOME WINLiverpool v Newcastle - HOME WINMilan v Bologna - HOME WINThanks to everyone for your efforts and apologies if I didn''t use your pick. Let''s hope FONCY are a few quid better off and that City are on the verge of promotion by the end of this long weekend.* This is my pick Nutty.

Thank you for these Shack. Now I know I always think the six look like certs but  these look well balanced and I really like them. I can smell another win!

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Enjoy the rest of the reception Shack. I have a night off so am going to settle down and watch Cassablanca[~]

Here''s looking at you Purple [Y]

Accrington Stanley vs Barnet - Home win.

Good luck Shack and all fellow PUP;s

Nearly forgot again!! I''m looking after Davo''s pick which is : -

Hannover 96             v             Borussia Monchengladbach           Home Win

Davo left his best wishes to Shack and all you PUPs

Can''t believe I missed this [:@] Sorry Shack! They look really good picks, and ones I think should bring in quite a bit of money too if we were to win. I am going to go with one of the 6, Accrington Stanley to beat Barnet please. Cheers Nutty, and good luck Shack and all PUPs.Also, good luck to Norfolk u18s vs Staffordshire u18s in the FA County Youth Cup final today!!!

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Shack Attack and Billy Dixon we have...

4/5       Accrington Stanley      3:00 Sat

4/11     Kidderminster Harriers           3:00 Sat

8/15     Liverpool         12:00 Sun

1/10     FC Twente       1:30 Sun

1/4       AC Milan         2:00 Sun

1/18     Levski Sofia     7:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £44.70p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports on line and the return would only be £34.52. Which, as usual, shows the huge edge you can get by betting with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". Once again the games are split evenly over the weekend with three today and three tomorrow. They look nailed on to me. I think only the cruellest misfortune can stop Shack recording another win for the academy.

Good luck everyone.....[:)].....

Sorry for being late. I will add some further weight behind Twente beating Willem. Good luck Shack!