Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs, welcome to week thirty nine of the free bet season. This week it’s the turn of our great friend Shack Attack to be in charge and making the final selections.

Now Shack is another one of our most consistent PUPs who has been with us from the start. He is also one of my favourite posters to discuss football tactics. I have learned much from him during my time on this board and who could ever forget his epic battles with Shyster over the diamond.

Shack comes into his week in good form having had 5 winning weeks from the last six but we must find him our very best selections for his consideration this week. As always we will have our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site to help us.

Now with just two weeks left It’s still really close in our PUPs League.  Beauseant has held on to his lead for months and as the winning line gets ever closer Inchy and Trent (who Trent reminded me had an epic battle two years ago) are just one result behind. Will any of the trio feel the pressure? It’s much the same situation that our beloved Canaries find themselves in. And the last 2 weeks look to be just as exciting. Of course the other battle is for a place in the top 40. That one’s even closer with probably at least 10 PUPs still in the mix.

My friend young Nana asked me if I had any news on next season on last week’s thread. Of course I haven’t yet. Let’s get this season out of the way, have another social get-together and then I will talk to Billy in the summer. I''m as keen as all of you to ensure we carry on and whatever happens let''s remember where there''s a will there''s a way.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Shack Attack now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Shack... the free bet is yours.......[:)].....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, yes Norfolkchance1 £1298 for the Academy,so far.

Well I''m hoping for 2 wins like our fantastic team(so I finish higher in the Pups League than Mandie Moo and her Mear Kat)

I''ll head to Germany for:

Borussia Dortmund -v- Nurnberg  HOME WIN

Good Luck Shack and all you Lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

Holland for me this week

FC Twente v Willem II - Home Win

Twente are top W11 D4 L1 F34 A13 at home, Willem II are bottom W0 D3 L13 F9 A46 away

Best of luck Shack, and all you PUPs

Holland for me as well,can PSV get back to winning ways?

PSV          V            Vitesse                       HOME WIN

Good luck Shack and all PUPS      [Y]

Dutch second league for me this week, where top of the league side RKC Waalwijk play RBC Rosendaal, who are 3rd from bottom.

Waalwijk are unbeaten in 9, winning 8 of them, while Rosendaal haven''t won in their last 14, only getting 1 win and 3 draws away from home all season, the goal stats are also fall heavily in Waalwijk''s favour. So thats:

RKC WAALWIJK vs RBC Rosendaal- Home win.

Good luck :D

Now I''ve always had a rule not to pick teams involved in european games midweek so have decided to turn this rule around a bit this week and tip against one.......Bayern v Schalke 04.....Home win.As for the pups league I can see no better picker who deserves the win more than Beausant does this season with his consistently good picking, it''s always nice to see our friend Trent riding high as usual and he''s another due to win the league so good luck to both.The very best of luck to Shack this week,if anybody can pull of another win it''s him.[Y]

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Now I''ve always had a rule not to pick teams involved in european games midweek so have decided to turn this rule around a bit this week and tip against one.......

Bayern v Schalke 04.....Home win.

As for the pups league I can see no better picker who deserves the win more than Beausant does this season with his consistently good picking, it''s always nice to see our friend Trent riding high as usual and he''s another due to win the league so good luck to both.

The very best of luck to Shack this week,if anybody can pull of another win it''s him.[Y]
[/quote]

Thanks Inchy. I don''t mind which of us wins. It''s been a great season both for City and the Pups, so ultimately we''re all winners.

I''m going for FC Twente to beat Willem II..

Best of luck Shack and all you Pups!

My putta has gone daft Nutty and being a technophobe i cannot use my italics at the moment so can i just say good luck to shack and all you other posters out there and for me it is off to Italy and a home win please for

AC MILAN(2/9) v Bologna(10/1)

Keep ''em coming PUPs [Y]I''ll be making my final selections sometime during the day on Friday as I''m out in the evening (wedding reception [;)]) and I don''t trust myself to remember on Saturday morning.

Keep ''em coming PUPs [Y]I''ll be making my final selections sometime during the day on Friday as I''m out in the evening (wedding reception [;)]) and I don''t trust myself to remember on Saturday morning.

Czech Republic this week and top of the table FC Viktoria Plzen to win away at

second from bottom FC Zbrojovka Brno.

Plzen Won 18 Drawn 5 Lost 2  GD +38      Brno  Won 6 Drawn 1 Lost 18  GD -22

Good luck Shack and all PUPs

MC

Afternoon all, from sunny Corfu. Still slightly embarassed to be a football fan after the frankly disgusting game last night, thank goodness that the Argentinian Huckerby saved the day.The standouts have already been chosen, so we will go further afield. Theres a decent one in Ireland, one in Singapore, and one in Scotland that are all around the 1/7 mark, and I shall go with the best looking one in Scotland - Fort William v Keith (Away win, 1/7 with mcbookie)In this fixture over the last five seasons, Keith have won all five, conceding only three goals. So I am surprised the match is not at shorter odds. This should be a ''Cert'', although Fort tend to throw up one big shock result a season.. However I doubt it will happen here.Best of luck Shack et al.

In an attempt to keep above the 50% line, I''m also travelling to Holland this week:

FC TWENTE -v- Willem II      HOME WIN

Twente have only lost once at home and Willem II have yet to win away from home all season.

Good Luck Shack and all our PUPs [:O][;)][:D]

hull to beat crystal Palace. Hull are still in with a shout of play offs and a win their would mean burnley would have to win for a chance at playoofs on the last day, [;)]

Hull to win please

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Keep ''em coming PUPs [Y]

I''ll be making my final selections sometime during the day on Friday as I''m out in the evening (wedding reception [;)]) and I don''t trust myself to remember on Saturday morning.
[/quote]

I''m gonna be brave here and revisit Barnet who caused the rift between my good friends Tilly and Kathy last weekend[;)] On Saturday they travel up to Accrington Stanley who are on a great unbeaten run of 11 games. During those 11 games Accrington have only conceded 5 goals while scoring 22. They currently hold a play off place in 5th but only 1 point seperates them from 8th. They will be up for this game and even though Barnet are having a decent little run themselves I can''t see them repeating last weeks result here. The game is best priced at 5/6 for the home so is by no means a certainty but I really like it.

Accrington Stanley          v          Barnet          Home win

I may see you Friday Shack.... I''m going to the church but I''m boycotting the reception as they''re not serving Taddy[B][:@]

[;)]

"You want my advice? Go back to Bulgaria."

So, Levski Sofia to beat Sliven.

Levski with a 9-0-2 and 23-4 home record.

Sliven with a 1-2-8 and 4-20 away record.

The odds are currently 19-1 on but will presumably come down. It''s not THAT obvious a home win.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]