Lappin

Wilbraham

Daley

Askou

Johnson

S. Smith

McDonald

OTJ.

Adeyemi and K. Smith to go out on loan again.

Chris Martin won''t go. I don''t think Macdonald will either, but he''s more likely. I really don''t think we can afford to ship out 5 of our 7 strikers The Walking Man.. (Martin, Wilbraham, Daley, Johnson, Macdonald).

Definatly going, Stephen Hughes and S.Smith. Hughes has been injured all season, been on the bench a couple of times, but even last season didn''t really get in the first team very much. Smith doesn''t want to be here, and you can''t really blame him. And we don''t need him. Askou will probably go, Lambert doesn''t seem to keen on him. (Although i don''t think he will leave until we have signed 2 CBs so he might not leave all that quickly). OTJ will probably go, him or Gill i can see staying just as back up, maybe no though.

I think Wilbraham will go, definatly not a premiership player.

Not sure why you think Lappin will leave, i don''t think he will want to leave, and he''s a useful player to have around.

It''d be a shame to see Lappin go, he has been a significant part of two successive promotions. I''m not sure if he will be able to step up to PL level though, Lambo has used him less-and-less in the Championship so it''s doubtful. Like Nelson this season, if he does go I really hope it''s on good terms.     

Ahhhh, Nelson glad he left on good terms. I think Lappin will be here next year though, hope he is too!

Hughes-100k

Wilbraham50k

Daley free

Askou free

Johnson 50k

S. Smith free

McDonald 500k

OTJ. free

smith-loan

rudd or steer-loan

adeyemi loan

Hughes =  Better get onto the Scots property ladder son

Chris Martin = Going nowhere

Lappin = We still need him as interpretor next season when Pacheco re-signs for another year

Wilbraham = Going nowhere, Think of your local Co-ope Cheap and can get the job done in an Emergency

Daley = Is he still here even ? Crap player.

Askou = Probably shown the door when Lambert brings in another 2 CB. Nelson replacement +1

Johnson =  Loan again I''d expect. Doubt he will be shown the door.

S. Smith = Not planing on returning from Aberdeen or Scotland at least.

McDonald = Scored to many times. 2012 contract . Reserves will be monitored closely.

OTJ. = I hear Cardiff and Swansea will be looking for a Sheep fancier to bolster thier bid for the Prem ??

Adeyemi and K. Smith to go out on loan again.  = Both boxes ticked

Steer & Rudd =  Also out on loan with a dinosaur bought in as Ruddy backup

McNamee = Could join the circus as a tightrope walker imho

[quote user="The Walking Man "]

This is a list who I think will leave in the Summer:

Hughes

Chris Martin

Lappin

Wilbraham

Daley

Askou

Johnson

S. Smith

McDonald

OTJ.

[/quote]I agree with most of this but I think Lappin and Martin will both be in the first team squad next year, both are too good and too loyal to let go...would be a shame to see Korey go out on loan, I think he can do a job in the squad to...the others I think are right.

Hughes = Shown the doorC. Martin + Wilbraham = May go out on loan for a bit after their injuries, but won''t be shown the doorLappin = Might be shown the door as he fell out of favour this season, but can play at LB as wellDaley = No experience at all. Needs far more than a season on loan to get him ready STDAskou = STD, but will probably be kept until Lambert has defence coveredJohnson = If he isn''t STD, then he''ll go out on loanS. Smith = STDMcDonald = Yes he had a fantastic season out on loan at Gillingham, but we must bear in mind that he was playing in the 4th tier, and we will be playing in the 1st tier next season. Will go to Gillingham on a permanent deal, and he is also very keen on this happeningOTJ = STDK. Smith + Adeyemi = Out on loan. Do believe though that Adeyemi might possibly be STDSteer + Rudd = I believe that both of these players have a chance of becoming the next Robert Green. Are still inexperienced though and so they will go out on loanMcNamee = If he was in the match squad this season, he was a bench-warmer and even then didn''t make many appearances. If he isn''t STD then he will only go out on loan.

Lappin was only given a new contract this January, why would Lambert let him go?, even back in Jan there was a possibilty we could be playing Premier Leagure Football so he was given that contract with that all in the back drop. C.Martin aswell, Lambert has always said he rates him. Cant see either of them going, unless decent offers come in for them.

Chris Martin will not go anywhere. Well at least, he will not be sold. If he doesn''t get a look in he might go to somewhere in the Championship. At 22 we would not sell the hottest thing to come out of the academy in 10 years just because we go up. I would see it as highly likely that he will get a chance to start in the premier league.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]Hughes = Shown the doorC. Martin + Wilbraham = May go out on loan for a bit after their injuries, but won''t be shown the doorLappin = Might be shown the door as he fell out of favour this season, but can play at LB as wellDaley = No experience at all. Needs far more than a season on loan to get him ready STDAskou = STD, but will probably be kept until Lambert has defence coveredJohnson = If he isn''t STD, then he''ll go out on loanS. Smith = STDMcDonald = Yes he had a fantastic season out on loan at Gillingham, but we must bear in mind that he was playing in the 4th tier, and we will be playing in the 1st tier next season. Will go to Gillingham on a permanent deal, and he is also very keen on this happeningOTJ = STDK. Smith + Adeyemi = Out on loan. Do believe though that Adeyemi might possibly be STDSteer + Rudd = I believe that both of these players have a chance of becoming the next Robert Green. Are still inexperienced though and so they will go out on loanMcNamee = If he was in the match squad this season, he was a bench-warmer and even then didn''t make many appearances. If he isn''t STD then he will only go out on loan.[/quote]..... excuse me ??At exactly what point has Lappin "Fallen out of favour" ??Hes been a main stay and a top notch squad player. If anything he''s 100% first choice as a polyfiller ie: Fill the gap player.Do you even watch games.. sorry just such a ignorant comment !!!

lappin will not be let go, he signed a new 2 year contract and only reason he isn''t in the team is because he was out injured, everyone else mentioned i can see leaving permenantly or on loan accept korey he''ll be retained.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Chris Martin won''t go. I don''t think Macdonald will either, but he''s more likely. I really don''t think we can afford to ship out 5 of our 7 strikers The Walking Man.. (Martin, Wilbraham, Daley, Johnson, Macdonald). Definatly going, Stephen Hughes and S.Smith. Hughes has been injured all season, been on the bench a couple of times, but even last season didn''t really get in the first team very much. Smith doesn''t want to be here, and you can''t really blame him. And we don''t need him. Askou will probably go, Lambert doesn''t seem to keen on him. (Although i don''t think he will leave until we have signed 2 CBs so he might not leave all that quickly). OTJ will probably go, him or Gill i can see staying just as back up, maybe no though. I think Wilbraham will go, definatly not a premiership player. Not sure why you think Lappin will leave, i don''t think he will want to leave, and he''s a useful player to have around.[/quote]

You say we won''t sell/release 5 strikers, but with the possible exception of Martin none of  them got near the team consistently in the Championship so I can''t  see Lambert reckoning they''ll make the grade in the Premiership. The reason why I think Chris Martin will go is, not because of his lack of talent, but his attitude and I think if Lambert receives an offer for him I think it might be bye-bye. I''m not saying I necessarily agree with it but it''s what i think will happen.

I think Lappin will leave sadly because he''s been on the periphery this season so again I don''t think Lambert will see him as a premiership player, although that would sadden me. If he were to go it would be on very good terms.

All we have to do is look at the additions made this year to the squad compared with last year and it''ll become apparent that Lambert won''t be afraid to make the changes.

we should remember that we will be participating in the Premier reserve league next season, which is a decent quality featuring some pretty good young players from the likes of arsenal,chelsea,spurs. I would be inclined to keep the likes of Martin,McDonald,Smith.k.Adeyemi,Rudd to form the basis of our reserve team to play in this competitive league to then be ready if called upon for the 1st team.

Yes, one of the big pluses is the fact that we''ll get decent reserve football. The Championship is a very hard division for young players to come through in. The only players to have come through recently - Korey and Chris Martin - did so primarily in league one. The likes of Dawkin, Daley and Francomb have been nowhere near this season.

It wouldn''t surprise me if Lambert cashes in on Korey Smith. He has a lot of potential and his value would reflect that, but he needs to play to realise it. He hasn''t started a game ofr us for weeks so presumably he is nowhere near a mid-table Premiership midfielder, which is what we need. His value now is probably as high as it will ever be whilst he is with us - it can only fall if he sits on the bench all year, or worse still drops out of the squad. We fans wouldn''t like it, but that''s why PL is successful - he''ll take hard decisions if he needs to.

[quote user="Absent Friend"]Yes, one of the big pluses is the fact that we''ll get decent reserve football. The Championship is a very hard division for young players to come through in. The only players to have come through recently - Korey and Chris Martin - did so primarily in league one. The likes of Dawkin, Daley and Francomb have been nowhere near this season. It wouldn''t surprise me if Lambert cashes in on Korey Smith. He has a lot of potential and his value would reflect that, but he needs to play to realise it. He hasn''t started a game ofr us for weeks so presumably he is nowhere near a mid-table Premiership midfielder, which is what we need. His value now is probably as high as it will ever be whilst he is with us - it can only fall if he sits on the bench all year, or worse still drops out of the squad. We fans wouldn''t like it, but that''s why PL is successful - he''ll take hard decisions if he needs to.[/quote]

I would be shoced if Korey is sold. Looks every part a Prem player in the making and is in no rush to leave but a shortish 3 month loan in the Championship may do him a lot of good.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="HazzaJet"]Hughes = Shown the doorC. Martin + Wilbraham = May go out on loan for a bit after their injuries, but won''t be shown the doorLappin = Might be shown the door as he fell out of favour this season, but can play at LB as wellDaley = No experience at all. Needs far more than a season on loan to get him ready STDAskou = STD, but will probably be kept until Lambert has defence coveredJohnson = If he isn''t STD, then he''ll go out on loanS. Smith = STDMcDonald = Yes he had a fantastic season out on loan at Gillingham, but we must bear in mind that he was playing in the 4th tier, and we will be playing in the 1st tier next season. Will go to Gillingham on a permanent deal, and he is also very keen on this happeningOTJ = STDK. Smith + Adeyemi = Out on loan. Do believe though that Adeyemi might possibly be STDSteer + Rudd = I believe that both of these players have a chance of becoming the next Robert Green. Are still inexperienced though and so they will go out on loanMcNamee = If he was in the match squad this season, he was a bench-warmer and even then didn''t make many appearances. If he isn''t STD then he will only go out on loan.[/quote]..... excuse me ??At exactly what point has Lappin "Fallen out of favour" ??Hes been a main stay and a top notch squad player. If anything he''s 100% first choice as a polyfiller ie: Fill the gap player.Do you even watch games.. sorry just such a ignorant comment !!![/quote]I have always been a fan of Lappin and hated Roeder for his view on him.

My point about Lappin falling out of favour is that he hasn''t made many

starts since Surman has come back from injury. I want him to stay as he can play as both a midfielder and a full back.I''m afraid I don''t watch many games. I''ve left home but live in Clacton-on-Sea, was 21 only last month, and require support as I''m epileptic. I go to at least 1 game each season (my Dad gets tickets off friends) but tend to follow matches on the BBC Sport website. Was at the playoff final back in 2002 and 7-1 defeat last season. Last went to the 1-1 draw v Cardiff.I have loads of Norwich possessions though including a shirt, shorts, and socks. Just thought I''d tell you though that I play for a disability club and last Wednesday in a league tournament in Cambridge, I scored in a 1-0 win against Ipswich. I kept my Norwich shirt on underneath my Clacton shirt and celebrated the goal by taking my Clacton shirt off (I couldn''t get booked for it, as they don''t use cards in that league!).I''ve followed Norwich though ever since my Dad introduced me to football at the age of about 6.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

[quote user="Absent Friend"]Yes, one of the big pluses is the fact that we''ll get decent reserve football. The Championship is a very hard division for young players to come through in. The only players to have come through recently - Korey and Chris Martin - did so primarily in league one. The likes of Dawkin, Daley and Francomb have been nowhere near this season. It wouldn''t surprise me if Lambert cashes in on Korey Smith. He has a lot of potential and his value would reflect that, but he needs to play to realise it. He hasn''t started a game ofr us for weeks so presumably he is nowhere near a mid-table Premiership midfielder, which is what we need. His value now is probably as high as it will ever be whilst he is with us - it can only fall if he sits on the bench all year, or worse still drops out of the squad. We fans wouldn''t like it, but that''s why PL is successful - he''ll take hard decisions if he needs to.[/quote]

I would be shoced if Korey is sold. Looks every part a Prem player in the making and is in no rush to leave but a shortish 3 month loan in the Championship may do him a lot of good.

[/quote]

To me Korey looks like a Championship player who might get a taste of Prem football with us but I doubt there''d be too many clubs who''d want to part with serious money for him.

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="HazzaJet"]Hughes = Shown the doorC. Martin + Wilbraham = May go out on loan for a bit after their injuries, but won''t be shown the doorLappin = Might be shown the door as he fell out of favour this season, but can play at LB as wellDaley = No experience at all. Needs far more than a season on loan to get him ready STDAskou = STD, but will probably be kept until Lambert has defence coveredJohnson = If he isn''t STD, then he''ll go out on loanS. Smith = STDMcDonald = Yes he had a fantastic season out on loan at Gillingham, but we must bear in mind that he was playing in the 4th tier, and we will be playing in the 1st tier next season. Will go to Gillingham on a permanent deal, and he is also very keen on this happeningOTJ = STDK. Smith + Adeyemi = Out on loan. Do believe though that Adeyemi might possibly be STDSteer + Rudd = I believe that both of these players have a chance of becoming the next Robert Green. Are still inexperienced though and so they will go out on loanMcNamee = If he was in the match squad this season, he was a bench-warmer and even then didn''t make many appearances. If he isn''t STD then he will only go out on loan.[/quote]..... excuse me ??At exactly what point has Lappin "Fallen out of favour" ??Hes been a main stay and a top notch squad player. If anything he''s 100% first choice as a polyfiller ie: Fill the gap player.Do you even watch games.. sorry just such a ignorant comment !!![/quote]I have always been a fan of Lappin and hated Roeder for his view on him.

My point about Lappin falling out of favour is that he hasn''t made many

starts since Surman has come back from injury. I want him to stay as he can play as both a midfielder and a full back.I''m afraid I don''t watch many games. I''ve left home but live in Clacton-on-Sea, was 21 only last month, and require support as I''m epileptic. I go to at least 1 game each season (my Dad gets tickets off friends) but tend to follow matches on the BBC Sport website. Was at the playoff final back in 2002 and 7-1 defeat last season. Last went to the 1-1 draw v Cardiff.I have loads of Norwich possessions though including a shirt, shorts, and socks. Just thought I''d tell you though that I play for a disability club and last Wednesday in a league tournament in Cambridge, I scored in a 1-0 win against Ipswich. I kept my Norwich shirt on underneath my Clacton shirt and celebrated the goal by taking my Clacton shirt off (I couldn''t get booked for it, as they don''t use cards in that league!).I''ve followed Norwich though ever since my Dad introduced me to football at the age of about 6.[/quote]owch dont i now feel like a Cardiff fan following that drubbing from Boro :-/Fair do''s mate, glad you celebrated your goal in style :)

Agreed, apart from Chris Martin, who I think is good enough to keep.  Also I think Lambert might just hold onto Lappin as a utility man in desperate injury circumstances.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]

This is a list who I think will leave in the Summer:

Hughes

Chris Martin

Lappin

Wilbraham

Daley

Askou

Johnson

S. Smith

McDonald

OTJ.

[/quote]

We already have 3 centre backs all performing well, why do we need another two??[quote user="Gingerpele"]Chris Martin won''t go. I don''t think Macdonald will either, but he''s more likely. I really don''t think we can afford to ship out 5 of our 7 strikers The Walking Man.. (Martin, Wilbraham, Daley, Johnson, Macdonald).

Definatly going, Stephen Hughes and S.Smith. Hughes has been injured all season, been on the bench a couple of times, but even last season didn''t really get in the first team very much. Smith doesn''t want to be here, and you can''t really blame him. And we don''t need him. Askou will probably go, Lambert doesn''t seem to keen on him. (Although i don''t think he will leave until we have signed 2 CBs so he might not leave all that quickly). OTJ will probably go, him or Gill i can see staying just as back up, maybe no though.

I think Wilbraham will go, definatly not a premiership player.

Not sure why you think Lappin will leave, i don''t think he will want to leave, and he''s a useful player to have around.[/quote]

When we came up last year Doherty and Russell both left which was a big surprise to most of us so I wouldn''t be shocked if something similar happened this time. They were both out of contract but Lambert took the oportunity to replace them with better.