Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Can't seem to find the highlightsof yesterdays game

Go onto the BBC IPlayer and search for ''Late Kick off East'' there''s highlights and punditry from DD. I just watched it (not being able to watch it live in derby)

forgive me if i''m wrong but there seems to me to be a slightly different edit of the highlights that just appeared than was on late kick off

Ang a different commentator. The one on the BBC site has the awful Jonathan Pearce, rather than Dan O''Hagan''s much better effort on Late Kick Off

The sky one was from the actual commentary (so is always better) and is different again.

On a related note...

where do we get highlights next season?

(at least there''ll be less midweek matches)

The Late Kick Off programme has been available on the i-player all day, the main bbc sport site usually has to wait a certain amount of time before it can show the goals (Sat games available Monday, I think), but they do have Prem and League coverage.

One knock-on to promotion is that we don''t have to stay up quite as late on Saturdays to watch our coverage, as it will be on MOTD - but no doubt most of the time we''ll be last on so not much saving! We should get a fair bit more coverage than the (often) 40-50 seconds that the Footy League highlights can offer - though to be fair to them we have had quite a decent coverage over the last 2 years.

Re: fewer midweek games, it is probably true that there will be fewer, but there will be lots of faffing about with odd kick-offs - no doubt we''ll have several Sunday games, Saturday lunchtime/5:20 kick-offs + then there''s the Monday night games....plenty of sides go weeks without having a traditional 3pm Saturday fixture.