Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

New Shirt, anyone have any news?

I realise this has probably been done before but had a quick scan and can''t see a thread so don''t slaughter me Forum Police. But I don''t think it''ll sink in properly until I can get Premier League lettering on my Norwich shirt, and would LOVE to see what the new kit looks like. Saw the link below and could the Norwich shirt be of a similar cut? Could be nice the away kit but with Yellow & Green obviously? Personally I think this seasons is cracking and would quite like to keep it on.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/woking-fc-home-and-away-kits-201112-and-errea-3-year-deal_11137 S

The new kit is expected to be released within the next few weeks. I hope they keep the same shade of yellow as this seasons

I''m feeling both kits with premier league badges on and tierney on one and maybe keep the other blank unless we sign someone I fancy getting on my shirt :) exciting times

[quote user="alysha"]The new kit is expected to be released within the next few weeks. I hope they keep the same shade of yellow as this seasons[/quote]I''m hoping the same, this shade is much better than the last few years.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Not before Cov at home? But shortly after? It seems awfully late to not even have a proper announcement.[/quote]I''m quite please that they''ve let us get this season done and out of the way first. Call me old fashioned if you like but I think that''s how it ought to be.

I expect them to surprise us by wearing at the Cov game. Footballers are renowned for their superstitious nature and I wouldn''t mind betting had it not been for us challenging for promotion, then the shirt would already have been publically aired - I think the current strip *may* have been seen as a lucky omen. Am really looking forward to seeing it, as I know the vast majority of us are, just hope it doesn''t have collars and is like this seasons home shirt - it''s the best I can remember us sporting and this new shirt has alot to live up to, perhaps too much!

I reckon we may just see it before the Coventry game. My theory is that they were waiting to see how the end of the season panned out- if playoffs, it would be held back until just before the final to get maximum interest; on the other hand, if we fell before the final, it could be released just after as a pick-me-up. As it stands, I think the most positive time to reveal all will now be before our last home game where you can guarantee there will be more than a few eager early buyers.This is pure conjecture, by the way. It''ll probably just come out any ol'' day after the season ends now [:)]

Not normally one to post a "friend of a friend" style story, but I''ve heard that Xara have refused NCFC permission for the new kit (not made to Xara) to be worn this season.

[quote user="spudgfsh"]i hope not... i didn''t buy this seasons *because* of the colour[/quote]I think the new yellow is actually yellow, not some bull**** gold yellow concoction! Definitely want them to keep the brighter, paler yellow.

chap in the city shop in castle mall, last week, said they weren''t expected out till june/july, and the club was keeping info close to their chests.maybe they''re waiting to find out what league we''re in due to sponsorship monies, and going with the highest bidder

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Don''t we have Aviva for another year?[/quote]

yes

The current home shirt is clearly the best ever, although the Lotus away shirt was the best overall.

All I can hope is they keep the current shade of yellow, although in the pic above a design similar to the old Fosters kit would look ace, with a modern cut with no collar.