Sign in to follow this  
@jayncfc

Cardiff fans in self destruct!

I have a solution for Cardiff fans - move to the League of Wales and you''ll probably win the league and be in Europe next year..  would allow another team to come up from each league below as well... sorted.

In amongst all the fury which makes WACCOE look like a Quaker site, what got me was the arrogance of "We are far and away the best team in this league".

Ok, Cardiff have doen well and are a good side but far and away better than QPR, Swansea, Reading, Forest or us?   Not in my universe.

I would go as far as to say that there are many better teams than Cardiff as they are an average team with a couple of real stars.   Apart from Bellamy, Bothroyd and Whittingham who have they got who would walk into any other team in the top ten?

If Cardiff fans have such excessively narcissistic views of their team then no wonder they are behaving like some fat spotty nobody who thinks she is Madonna and has been told the truth by Simon Cowell.  "We will be stars one day.  What do you know about football?"

What Cardiff and their fans have failed to grasp is that football is a team game. Loading the club with talented individual players does not necessarily make a good team, as we saw on Monday.Norwich are a good team, Cardiff simply have a load of overpaid "stars" who played like they had never met before. That''s the difference.