Sign in to follow this  
DEL123

Players you would like to see come in next season

After last nights great win, and Saturdays party to look forward to, the above question is probably not the right time to be asking, HOWEVER out of interest who would you like to see in to strengthen this superb team that Lambert has put together.

Keep it real....we know we aint going to get Messi or the Rooney''s of this world.....

I would like to add that I feel that everyone of the players who have played such a massive part in this years promotion all deserve a fair crack of the whip next season. Just purely interested in all your thoughts........

I will get the ball rolling. Obviously wages are an issue but what about Dave Nugent. Available on a free and only 26. Plenty left to prove. Would add nice depth to the squad.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I would like Henri Lansbury to get a year long loan as he has fitted in really well both on and off the pitch.[/quote]

Totally agree. The guy has so much passion and commitment to the cause. A pleasure to watch

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I would like Henri Lansbury to get a year long loan as he has fitted in really well both on and off the pitch.[/quote]

This as well. After having our fingers burnt by the loan system in the past I am really impressed how both Lansbury and Pacheco have bought into what we were trying to achieve.

Totally agree about Lansbury. Another season to mature and is a young, hungry and technically gifted all-round midfielder who loves it here. Could do a ''Wilshere'' (loan at Bolton before back at Arsenal) for us. Also wouldn''t mind seeing Pacman in the prem. Looking forward to having less games in a season and hopefully less fatigue between games. Wouldn''t mind Nugent (he was surprisingly ''chatty'' on-field last night with our players, probably hankering for a move;)). Wingers are the priority though - and wingers that bomb up and down to help attack and defence too a la the PL way.

I would see up to half a dozen coming in some with a view to being first teamers but others cover.Lambert wants hungry talent from lower divisions with a point to prove. That means championship players how about Snodgrass, Graham for starters

I''d also take a chance on CMS again to add some depth up front from the bench or if someone injured. Wonder if we go back for Bennett. Think I''d prefer Kebe/Eagles

Danny Graham or Shane Long (if Reading don''t go up)

Scott Parker if West Ham are relegated (probably go to an established premiership team though)

Lee Camp for back up/competition in goal (if Forest don''t go up, he probably wouldn''t be satisfied as starting on the bench though) Loan Rudd and Steer out for experience

to name just a few...just thinking about it, it is hard getting in good players who would beneift a Premier League squad, but would still be happy on the bench when they are big players at the clubs they are at, at the moment. Lee Camp for example, highly regarded at Nottingham Forest, think he is a great keeper and would be a great additon to our squad - Ruddy deserves his chance though having been in the team that got us here - would Camp want to leave a club who would be thereabouts again next season to sit on the bench and try displace Ruddy - which is harder to do for a goalkeeper?

I would look at,

Pratley, Williams & Sinclair - Swansea

Mcgugan & Cohen(Born in Norwich too) - Forest

Whittingham - Cardiff

Graham & Sordell - Watford

Yakubu - Leicester

Snodgrass - Leeds

Nugent - Portsmouth

Eagles & Rodriguez - Burnley

Kebe&Long - Reading

Ambrose - Palace

Koren - Hull.

Three or Four from the above would be nice!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would absolutely love Snograss to join, i think he''s an amazing footballer. Last season i would have said Lallana, but i''m not sure if he''s played as well this season (haven''t seen him at all.)

I think one signing should definatly be made, and i really hope Lambert thinks the same, not a specific player, but someone with a bit of experience in the premiership, these names might not be realistic but someone like Bellamy, Owen, Parker etc that either aren''t in favour or are getting relegated (although if Wolves/Wigan go down, wouldn''t be to interested in any of their players)

Lansbury and Pacheco even if on loan would be great. (Although i think Lansbury could be a permanent addition)

Maybe someone like Long, Becchio, Sharp (i.e a Striker who has done well this season, brining some goal scoring momentum along with Holt and Jackson). And Gradel, i think we should sign him.

*We don''t need any defenders, thats obviously not an issue, if need be, R.Martin can cover all 4 positions in the back four at the same time...

Jamie O''Hara

Tyrone Mears

James Tompkins

Ebanks-Blake

James McCarthy

Steve Morrison

Robert Snodgrass

Scott Sinclair

Shane Long seems to be a popular choice and would be one I would like to see us move for. McGugan would be a decent shout, but if we can persuade Arsene to let us keep Lansbury our midfield looks pretty useful anyway!

Kebe and Snodgrass plus Pacheco and Lansbuey on loan again. Still got Barnett to come back from injury. Chuck in Nugent and job done!

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]Kebe and Snodgrass plus Pacheco and Lansbuey on loan again. Still got Barnett to come back from injury. Chuck in Nugent and job done![/quote]

Champions league it is then...............

I think Demba Ba is slightly unrealistic, mainly as West Ham will demand at least £10 million now and Chelsea were linked with home around a month ago.

I''d like us to look at:

Marvin Emnes - Been really impressed every time I have seen the guy and could be a great striker alongside Holt up front. Technically very good and has quick feet. He tore Cardiff apart yesterday. He would join on the cheap as well as Middelsborough need to get rid of some players.

Keyal - Watched Celtic quite a few times this season and the guy has really impressed some higher clubs in the league. Would be quite expensive I think but he would fit in well with our system.

Ashley Williams - Doesn''t need much introduction to be honest, I think he''d be a great partner alongside Whitbread at the back. Could be quite expensive, even if Swansea stay in the league. I think they rejected upto £5 million from Newcastle at the start of last season.

Max Gradel - Another who has been absolutely fantastic this season and looks the real deal. He''d cost alot again but he is definitely worth it. Quick, good pass and can score. Only negative is he doesn''t suit the diamond. Having watched them play twice recently, he was the only player I actually rated in there squad.

Experienced goalkeeper - Don''t have a clue who is available, but an experienced back up will be needed. Rudd and Steer should be sent on loan with a view to recalling if needed.

Niko Kranjcar - Might not be realistic but I think Harry wants to get rid. 3 big Italian sides want him but you you never know. He would be quality.

Yakubu - I think Lambert can rejuvinate the guy and turn him into a quality player. He has proven quality and for £2 million I think it''s a bargain. Just watch his goal against Derby away, drool worthy.

I''ll think of more later, espeically when it comes to foreign players. I''m not on about The Jonsons or Helvegs of the world, players where Lambo would look, aka Germany and Scandinavia.

Seems  Michael Owen is free in summer and there is roumors Derby Co is favorite for him and they have cash to spend also Savage will leave them in Summer.

Owen is fragile and may be not much to offer but we desperate need some premiere expiriennce since we have totaly 11 app premiere lig in whole team.

All these names are good (some are no way near good enough) but what we need is a couple of experienced players that have played in the prem before.

A defender, midfielder and striker who have been there before to add to the players we have already.

N.B. as a hammer as well I can tell you Demba Ba is shite, i would happily drive him to Chelsea for £10m

I rate them on their days, but I feel we can get better then them.

The Icelandic international striker from AZ the Iceland supporter guy said a while ago (sorry, couldn''t remember your name!) is a very good shout for a striker.