Sign in to follow this  
unique

Ian Culverhouse

Mark Bowen has frequently been linked with the club whenever a new post needs to be filled, so it is somewhat ironic that Ian Culverhouse is the coach as Norwich gain promotion.

The two former full-backs were an integral part of what was possibly the best footballing team NCFC have ever produced. So it is somewhat fitting that Culverhouse is a link with the current team, which contains two dynamic full-backs that have played a massive part in Norwich''s promotion.

Culverhouse''s history with Norwich City could play an important part in the future if PL is tempted with other managerial offers, as I''m sure the two of them have formed a strong team that PL would be reluctant to break up.

I haven''t read anything in the press quoting anything Culverhouse has said - he seems to keep an even lower profile than Lambert.

It would be interesting to read his views on being back at Norwich and the changes he has seen in the club compared to when he was originally here.

Way underrated as a player and seemingly the same (or at least under the radar....) as a coach. Many,many thanks Ian!

I love the fact they have kept under the radar. I am so fed up of headline making mgt.

Let Delia and McNally make headlines and detract from the team. Let lambert keep his mantra of support and positivity..... Let Ian and the team play and be focussed

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]The guy is City through and through and will always be special in my eyes, legend, hell yes and long may his role at NCFC continue[/quote]What WAY Said... [Y]It made my night getting to hug the legend that is Cully on the Fratton Park pitch on Monday night!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]The guy is City through and through and will always be special in my eyes, legend, hell yes and long may his role at NCFC continue[/quote]

What WAY Said... [Y]

It made my night getting to hug the legend that is Cully on the Fratton Park pitch on Monday night!
[/quote]

More so than hugging your new squeeze?[:^)]

Mr.Carrow"]Way underrated as a player and seemingly the same (or at least under the radar....) as a coach. Many,many thanks Ian

Very true!

Long may the current football management continue at Carrow Road!