Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Were the team on a promise?

Was watching some of the Canary World footage last night and at one point I''m sure the team were chanting "We''re all off to Vegas, we''re all of to Vegas...", so were the team on a promotion promise?

Apparently they''re off to see a live recording of ''Benidorm''......and their favourite member of the cast is Johnny Vegas....

...."Anyone fanshy a pint?"

[quote user="MelloYello"]

Apparently they''re off to see a live recording of ''Benidorm''......and their favourite member of the cast is Johnny Vegas....

...."Anyone fanshy a pint?"

[/quote]

Regrettably, our players won''t be able to see that particular showing, Mello - Sold out, Cardiff players I''m told.

Didn''t realise the players ''were on a promise''. It certainly did the trick, although I would have thought they could afford to take themselves to Vegas if they so desired and the prospect of playing in the Premiership would have been an incentive in itself. Oh well, it worked and I, for one, am not complaining!!

Yes... and my arse is going to be sore for weeks.

I am sure I read somewhere it was an inside joke, apparently it was to do with one of the arsenal youngsters asking Wenger if Lansbry was going on the Vegas trip he is taking all the Arsenal team on. Either that or he asked Lansbry over Twitter if he was coming, cant remember which one is true.

[quote user="official_mushy"]Yes, Delia and Michael promised them all a few weeks ago to a trip to Vegas if they got promoted automatically.[/quote]Oh dear.....Perhaps with £90 million suddenly in the bank best leave the NCFC debit card behind when they set off.