Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Russell Martin in his pants

ive always thought martin was a bit of a joker!!! brilliant touch to it!! can we see him in his pants on saturday? by chance? xx

After this echoing around Carra I would he would drop to his pants again [;)]

[quote user="☆alysha☆"]After this echoing around Carra I would he would drop to his pants again [;)]

I wanna hear it sung by the Barclay on Saturday, he deserves it.

I fished out my only black pair this morning and stood in front of the full length mirror but I have to conceed young Russell beats me pants down.

I think he should wear them on his head at some point on Saturday - his not mine.

This needs singing on Saturday - not only is it great, imagine if he won POTS and all we could come up with was ''one Russell Martin''Or else something about the Norfolk Cafu, Norwich''s number 2?

[quote user="Archie"]This needs singing on Saturday - not only is it great, imagine if he won POTS and all we could come up with was ''one Russell Martin''Or else something about the Norfolk Cafu, Norwich''s number 2?[/quote]

Trying to get it sung on Saturday, have been tweeting it, it''s a great song, it just came out of me as I saw Martin in his pants on the telly and we couldn''t stop singin it from there!

Is up on the site on the Podcast page

www.huckerbysboots.com

Trending on Twitter

#russmartininhispants

Need to get this around to sing on Saturday! Tell yer friends!

Twitter - @huckerbysboots

www.huckerbysboots.com

Mmmm, I laughed but it did seem a bit strange to me. I wonder why he was so keen to get his keks off and cavort around when all the other players had their kit on.

[quote user="Al Catraz"]Mmmm, I laughed but it did seem a bit strange to me. I wonder why he was so keen to get his keks off and cavort around when all the other players had their kit on.[/quote]

Apparently he got raped of his kit by some fans at the end of the game hence why he was in only his pants

[quote user="Archie"]This needs singing on Saturday - not only is it great, imagine if he won POTS and all we could come up with was ''one Russell Martin''

Or else something about the Norfolk Cafu, Norwich''s number 2?
[/quote]

How about combining the two...

Russell Martin in his pants,

in his pants,

in his pants,

The Norfolk Cafu

?

[quote user="Paul"][quote user="Al Catraz"]Mmmm, I laughed but it did seem a bit strange to me. I wonder why he was so keen to get his keks off and cavort around when all the other players had their kit on.[/quote]

Apparently he got raped of his kit by some fans at the end of the game hence why he was in only his pants[/quote]It was his brothers that took his clothes, according to the article on the front page :-)

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Archie"]This needs singing on Saturday - not only is it great, imagine if he won POTS and all we could come up with was ''one Russell Martin''

Or else something about the Norfolk Cafu, Norwich''s number 2?
[/quote]

How about combining the two...

in his pants,

in his pants,

The Norfolk Cafu

?

[/quote]

in his pants,

in his pants,

Norfolk''s Cafu!

BUMP!!!

The Russell Martin song is needed for saturday, tell your friends, post the below on your Facebook and Twitter, i wanna hear it from the Barclay!

http://audioboo.fm/boos/346563-russell-martin-in-his-pants

Twitter -

@huckerbysboots

#russmartininhispants

[quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)"]I was there and missed seeing this [:''(]Are there any piccies? Googled thread topic but none showing.Saw Crofts get his shorts pulled down though [:P]

www.huckerbysboots.com WITS, little video of him dancing a jig in his pants

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Just imagine where this could finish, Delia Delia show us your thong ......[:O][/quote]

Now that would be a song starter!

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Just imagine where this could finish, Delia Delia show us your thong ......[:O][/quote]

Whooooo crossed a line MTM, terrible terrible images in my head now, now the blonde who was next to her at Pompey  [:D]

Right guys and gals one day to go, we want this song sung for Russell on Saturday, so spread the word and tell yer friends! He Loves Norwich or Norfolks Cafu whatever works let''s get it sung! Russ deserves it.