@Katie_1990_ncfc

was reading chris lakely''s tweet he was saying sorry for the terrible reactions by the bbc radio norfolk commentary getting out of hand i loved it!!

Ok, potentially dumb questions coming up! How do you get the little Norwich crest that some of you have, and what does it mean on there when something is preceded by a # ? [*-)]Ta!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Ok, potentially dumb questions coming up! How do you get the little Norwich crest that some of you have, and what does it mean on there when something is preceded by a # ? [*-)]

Ta!
[/quote]

you should be able to the Norwich crest on your profile picture from this website - http://twibbon.com/join/norwich-city-fc at least I think that is the one I used.

Not exactly sure of the proper definition of the # in relation to Twitter, but it sorts of categorises tweets - for example a Norwich City tweet #ncfc and when we tweeting about the derby #slapthescum was used by many.

@_alyshagreen_

[quote user="I am a Banana"]@NorwichBanana

Also in my signature[/quote]What about your fake @AndrewNCSurman account? [;)]

I think it''s been mentioned before but i love how passionate Pacheco is. his latest tweet reads.

''On the plane, going to norwich. Missing the game, nooooooooooo!! 2 games left, and its going to be amazing with norwich! :):) come on boys''

OTBC

[quote user="Canariesworld"]I think it''s been mentioned before but i love how passionate Pacheco is. his latest tweet reads. ''On the plane, going to norwich. Missing the game, nooooooooooo!! 2 games left, and its going to be amazing with norwich! :):) come on boys'' OTBC[/quote]

he really does seem to be enjoying his time here, someone also asked if we got promoted would he like to play for us for another season in the prem - to which he replied "I would be happy to take that." So thats a good sign, but lets not forgot he is still Liverpool''s player and as he tweeted "i wana play for LFC, THATS ALL" Think this was in the context that he tweeted something which offended some Liverpool fans though, and he was trying to reiterate his commitment to LFC, not litterally that he wouldn''t be happy with another loan spell with us.

Another player is getting done for what he wrote on Twitter (Gabbidon)!!!Should they have freedom of expression?Or should they keep their real thoughts to themselves?

I think players need to remember that Twitter is very public and treat it with respect. Anything a player writes can get back to manager, players, fans, media and anyone else.

Got fed up of just going on and searching the players when checking up on their tweets so decided to finally sign up.Give me an add on @priceyricechris