[quote user="Beauseant"]Have done mate @RobinNCISA[/quote]I''m @jameshbSaw you in the program at Ipswich mate, can''t believe you let them have a photo!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Added you both! (I think!)

@dmacca666

I''m on there, don''t really fully get it yet. But it was something flashy on my new phone....... [:$]
[/quote]

No you didn''t and when I searched for you it said "No account found". Are you a figment of your own imagination Clippy?[H]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Added you both! (I think!)@dmacca666I''m on there, don''t really fully get it yet. But it was something flashy on my new phone....... [:$][/quote]

No you didn''t and when I searched for you it said "No account found". Are you a figment of your own imagination Clippy?[H]

[/quote]Well I''m definitely following you Beau! I''m a real boy! I know I am!!(Told you I didn''t get it!)

Follow me too @SuperSpark90 i only have 1 follower :''( i follow quite a few city players.

@jimlk2007

I''m a Football Fan Cast journalist. So if your interested in football articles follow me and your get my updates. Also you can save my author webpage included on my sig.

I do if course tweet on matters NCFC as well - so have a look at my tweets and if you like what you see please add me to your followers.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Added you both! (I think!)

@dmacca666

I''m on there, don''t really fully get it yet. But it was something flashy on my new phone....... [:$]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I''m definitely following you Beau! I''m a real boy! I know I am!!

(Told you I didn''t get it!)
[/quote]

It''s sorted now Clippy, I''m following you too, although I''m alarmed to see that you appear to be a large egg. Keep off that wall![;)]

I see AA Gill, the arrogant twunt has annoyed McNally....

davidmcnally62 david mcnally

AA Gill is consistently ignorant.Discussing Ireland on TV this am, he referred to ''the mainland'' and ''the Irish Channel #ncfc @norwichcityfc

[quote user="Jim Kent"]There are many eggs on Twitter![/quote]

i suppose it is easter [;)]

[IMG]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x445/im_a_banana1/5131879917_9d3ce00ef1_b.jpg[/IMG]