Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Saturday - Pitch or Not Pitch????

[quote user="CDMullins"]All this ''its what the players want'' is garbage too, that showed tonight when the pikey in the stone island jumper (after 8 pints no doubt) tried to give Holt a hug and Holty shrugged him off.[/quote]I saw Holt hugging a lad and theres a vieo knocking about of Hoolahan loving it with a couple of fans.

Not for me, will enjoy the view from the Lower Barclay stand with my camera snapping away.  Besides which I quite like having a season ticket [:D]

i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous. Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun!

Won''t happen...

After the final whistle of Saturday''s match with Coventry City at

Carrow Road the Club hopes fans will stay behind after the game to

celebrate promotion with the players.

However, supporters should remember encroachment on to the pitch is

not permitted at any time and can result in a ban from future matches at

Carrow Road. The squad and the management team will not be able to come

out again after the game if any unauthorised people are on the pitch or

the perimeter track.

At the end of the game the players will briefly return to the

dressing room before being introduced back out on to the pitch to

receive their npower Championship promotion medals. They then wish to

show their appreciation of the Yellow Army by walking a lap of the

pitch.

City boss Paul Lambert commented: "Our fans have been brilliant for

us home and away this season, and I hope that they enjoy the day as they

deserve to. We very much hope that they stay behind after the game to

celebrate with the players, but this can only happen if people stay in

the stands after the game.

"I also want to personally say a thank-you to everybody so would

appreciate it if people stay in their seats so the players and the

staff can come round the pitch."

[quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous.

Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun!
[/quote]

I went to hug Jackson while he was hugging Pacheco. He ignored me though [:/] haha. Got on tv though [Y]

[quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous.

Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun!
[/quote]

Hmmm well you may be happy to take the risk of losing your ST, but some of us are not so happy to take that risk.

"I also want to personally say a thank-you to everybody"

Oh god, another indecipherable Lambert speech...

Still, better than having him singing like Phil Brown

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous. Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun![/quote]

Hmmm well you may be happy to take the risk of losing your ST, but some of us are not so happy to take that risk.

[/quote]it was away so how can i lose my season ticket, if you actually read my post i said no need for invaision....

[quote user="City penguin"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

it was away so how can i lose my season ticket, if you actually read my post i said no need for invaision....
[/quote]

So you cant be banned from away grounds for invading the pitch, is that what you are saying?

No, he was saying he cant lose his season ticket (for Norwich) for invading the pitch at FP.

whether true or not, that final whistle that signalled the pitch invasion is the catalyst which I believe makes it acceptable to bring them about, I don''t expect one tomorrow however.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="City penguin"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous. Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun![/quote]

[/quote]it was away so how can i lose my season ticket, if you actually read my post i said no need for invaision....[/quote]

So you cant be banned from away grounds for invading the pitch, is that what you are saying?

[/quote]what have you been smoking tonight?

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]No, he was saying he cant lose his season ticket (for Norwich) for invading the pitch at FP. whether true or not, that final whistle that signalled the pitch invasion is the catalyst which I believe makes it acceptable to bring them about, I don''t expect one tomorrow however.[/quote]

Hahaha so easy to wind people up on here at times

[quote user="City penguin"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="City penguin"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

it was away so how can i lose my season ticket, if you actually read my post i said no need for invaision....
[/quote]

[/quote]

what have you been smoking tonight?
[/quote]

Are you inferring im a taker of drugs?

[quote user="City penguin"]well tobacco,caffeine, paracetemol and alcohol are all drugs so most likely.
[/quote]

No you said smoking, and what have I been smoking, inferring I have been partaking in whacky backy.  Well thats what that saying meant when I were younger.  Would be nice to know if Im being accused of smoking weed [:^)]  Say what you mean and mean what you say

[quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous. Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun![/quote]If it had been me I would have given you a slapWho''s rattled your cage? Everyone has the right to an opinion without being called a "door knob" by you.If you read the thread properly instead of gobbing off you will realise virtually everyone has said the pitch invasion on Monday was the right thing to do.As a footnote try installing google toolbar, it has a spell checker for people like you.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous.

[/quote]

If it had been me I would have given you a slap

Who''s rattled your cage? Everyone has the right to an opinion without being called a "door knob" by you.

If you read the thread properly instead of gobbing off you will realise virtually everyone has said the pitch invasion on Monday was the right thing to do.

As a footnote try installing google toolbar, it has a spell checker for people like you.

[/quote]

On the backside?

Thick skinned eh?

Plenty of people ripping into pitch invaisions not mondays but the basic principals.

Yh scum of the earth me, few spelling mistakes string me up Hmm [^o)]

[quote user="City penguin"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous. Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun![/quote]If it had been me I would have given you a slapWho''s rattled your cage? Everyone has the right to an opinion without being called a "door knob" by you.If you read the thread properly instead of gobbing off you will realise virtually everyone has said the pitch invasion on Monday was the right thing to do.As a footnote try installing google toolbar, it has a spell checker for people like you.

[/quote]

On the backside?  Is that''s what you like?

Thick skinned eh? Do you know what thick skinned means?

Plenty of people ripping into pitch invaisions not mondays but the basic principals. Not in this thread there isn''t, even so no need to call them "door knobs"

Yh scum of the earth me, few spelling mistakes string me up Hmm [^o)]  If that''s what you think about yourself, I didn''t say it, I was trying to be helpful.

[/quote]

"However, supporters should remember encroachment on to the pitch is not permitted at any time and can result in a ban from future matches at Carrow Road"

Unless it is at an away ground where the owners and directors of the away club can encroach to their hearts content and can also go over to thank those who have ''encroached'' on to the pitch.

But then that is not encroachment, it is " being introduced back out on to the pitch " i suppose. I don''t remember the City players being "being introduced back out on to the pitch " it was a free for all, with players, subs. coaching staff and lord knows who else connected to the club joining in - on the pitch.

That was why so many fans were able to hug, pat, kiss or gape in awe at the players. Because they were joining in. Perhaps Norwich City would like to ban those on the pitch at Pompey from holding away tickets or being able to purchase away tickets.

Why were those in the Snakepit who ''encroached on to the pitch'' while celebrating goals against the binners, Derby and numerous other games not identified and banned then ? What about the tired and emotional elderly woman encroaching onto the pitch, microphone in hand. Has she been banned ?

maybe a few of the ''happy snappies'' would care to take a peak at a clip from when it was about passion, not plastic -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7NNiTJ5Vh4

(5m 27sec)

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous.

[/quote]

Who''s rattled your cage? Everyone has the right to an opinion without being called a "door knob" by you.

If you read the thread properly instead of gobbing off you will realise virtually everyone has said the pitch invasion on Monday was the right thing to do.

As a footnote try installing google toolbar, it has a spell checker for people like you.

[/quote]

Plenty of people ripping into pitch invaisions not mondays but the basic principals. Not in this thread there isn''t, even so no need to call them "door knobs"

Yh scum of the earth me, few spelling mistakes string me up Hmm [^o)]  If that''s what you think about yourself, I didn''t say it, I was trying to be helpful.

[/quote][/quote]

Now Harry i hardly think this is the correct place for that kind of conversation

Yes has a few meanings, one being not easily offended, taking offence to being called a divice that is used to open hinged doors would indicate your skin isn''t so thick.

IMO its tinpot and what smaller clubs do, like when Leeds fans ran on the pitch when Beckford scored against us, many many moons ago, grown adults running on the pitch makes me cringe, but everyones differnent. I think we;d get more respect applauding from the stand. One quote from this thread bashing invaisions

Yh your sly comment upon my spelling is going to push me over the edge.

I seem to remember a little bit of mist in the snake pit had you ready to explode....

[quote user="City penguin"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]i kissed jackson on monday and he blushed! The players loved it monday night russel martin running about in his pants. All you self richeous door knobs need to get a life this is football not the opera. That said the invaision was monday no need for a pre arranged ones they should be spontaneous. Those agains invaisions did you sit there watching the tv shaking your heads tutting as we celebrated promotion on fratton park with the team...? I know who had more fun![/quote]If it had been me I would have given you a slapWho''s rattled your cage? Everyone has the right to an opinion without being called a "door knob" by you.If you read the thread properly instead of gobbing off you will realise virtually everyone has said the pitch invasion on Monday was the right thing to do.As a footnote try installing google toolbar, it has a spell checker for people like you.

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Now Harry i hardly think this is the correct place for that kind of conversation  You started it [;)]

Yes has a few meanings, one being not easily offended, taking offence to being called a divice that is used to open hinged doors would indicate your skin isn''t so thick.  I never mentioned me and I haven''t slagged off pitch invasions, only said pre arranged ones are sad

IMO its tinpot and what smaller clubs do, like when Leeds fans ran on the pitch when Beckford scored against us, many many moons ago, grown adults running on the pitch makes me cringe, but everyones differnent. I think we;d get more respect applauding from the stand. One quote from this thread bashing invaisions  As you said 1 quote from 1 person

Yh your sly comment upon my spelling is going to push me over the edge.  Don''t stand so close to the edge

I seem to remember a little bit of mist in the snake pit had you ready to explode.... With good reason, if you ever have the misfortune of suffering from COPD you may understand why

[/quote]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Now Harry i hardly think this is the correct place for that kind of conversation  You started it [;)]

Yes has a few meanings, one being not easily offended, taking offence to being called a divice that is used to open hinged doors would indicate your skin isn''t so thick.  I never mentioned me and I haven''t slagged off pitch invasions, only said pre arranged ones are sad

IMO its tinpot and what smaller clubs do, like when Leeds fans ran on the pitch when Beckford scored against us, many many moons ago, grown adults running on the pitch makes me cringe, but everyones differnent. I think we;d get more respect applauding from the stand. One quote from this thread bashing invaisions  As you said 1 quote from 1 person

Yh your sly comment upon my spelling is going to push me over the edge.  Don''t stand so close to the edge

I seem to remember a little bit of mist in the snake pit had you ready to explode.... With good reason, if you ever have the misfortune of suffering from COPD you may understand why

[/quote][/quote]

PM me for more ;)

Agree

And all the others from other threads!

Change of colour fine, no i dont but have got mild asthma so do know how severe respiritiry problems can be. Hope no harm was done.

[quote user="City penguin"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="City penguin"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

PM me for more ;)

Agree

And all the others from other threads!

Change of colour fine, no i dont but have got mild asthma so do know how severe respiritiry problems can be. Hope no harm was done.

[/quote]Only laid me up for 2 days

[quote user="SotonCanary"][quote user="City penguin"]no i was accusing you of smoking crystal meth.[/quote]
This made me lol hard! [:D]
[/quote]

Pop a few viagra......it''ll make you LOL harder....

At the club''s instruction and request, I really do hope that no fan deems it necessary or feels the desire to encroach onto the playing surface.....If 20,000+ can display mature restraint, and as requested just ''happy clap'' they''re mutual appreciation to the players, management and other employees of NCFC - I''m sure that everyone and all, will thoroughly enjoy the celebrations and witness the jubilation and appreciation of our seasons success and unbelievable achievement. Then as the last NCFC employee disappears down the tunnel, we can then all disperse to various watering holes in the City to get tanked up and celebrate to our hearts desire - and display and prove to the admiring city shoppers, tourists, innocent bystanders and curious not a blind bit of interest in football onlookers, (oh, and the watching Norfolk Constabulary) what a fine bunch of fan-folk we really, really, are....  

Only exceptions and criteria for those who feel the need to invade the on-pitch celebrations, should be that:

Those ''hardcore pitch encroachers'' should only be allowed onto the playing surface, as long as they were stripped completely b0ll0k naked......So that those onlooking abiders of the club''s request and instruction, can then witness an hilarious spectacle as those ''buffoons in the buff'' sprint, waddle, wobble and trundle onto the hallowed turf......Displaying to all and sundry their bouncin'' man-boobs, gargantuan spotty ar$es, flailing (and non-flailing) todgers, flabby tums and jubbly jowels......(and other stuff).....Whilst the head-groundsman and members of his staff stand at the ready with fire-hoses aimed at the naked knobbers - and then proceed to bowl the encroachers over, by giving them a good blasting and dousing with powerful high-pressure cold water - and allow us abiders, to witness them slipping and sliding all over the pitch.......Now, that would be worth staying in the stands for.....Then the pitch-encroaching exebisionists.....can get that attention that they so desperately crave - and also contribute to the celebrations and family fun at Carrow Road....

Cameras at the ready......but, only if some fabulous in fine fettle females - feel the naked need to encroach onto the pitch today.....