Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Lambert Best Manager in England!

Who else thinks Lambert is the best manager in England? He has worked miracles with Norwich its such an incredible feeling to support the best football team in the world!

Wearing the Shirt with pride today its not coming off like ever!.......also debating whether to get a Norwich City tattoo and if I do what should I get?

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]I''m now thinking about a tattoo as well, I don''t want any colour in it though which with our badge makes it difficult! Any ideas would be appreciated![/quote]You could just get the canary on the ball part of the badge and have it shaded with greys? If not, I''d say you''re looking at a stylistic way of writing NCFC.

ive got N.C.F.C in ittallics on the back of my neck and the crest on back. i hope we dont do wimbeldon-mk dons plus ncfc could always be notts county when ive been having my hair cut ive been asked a few times if its newcastle lol dumb a55es

Got mine done a week ago!

Decided to get the Centernary Crest done....needs another visit to get the lettering done a bit thicker but that''s it!

(you can see it in my profile pic)

Not yet but he is well on his way. Have a look at my article on why he is going nowhere near West Ham:

http://www.footballfancast.com/2011/05/football-blogs/crazy-to-accept-the-west-ham-job-at-this-moment-in-time