Sign in to follow this  
mickfoot

4.37am here in Australia

4:43 Here on the Central Coast NSW got the boys out of bed looking forward to the game come on CITY

Premier league football hope we keep all our star players they all deserve a go. Still aint left for work, thinking its beer time!

Only half past midnight here in Saudi and no beer...... but I just don''t care!!!!!! What a great night!!!!!!

Only normal GMT here in Devon and i''m smashed, what a game, what a night and Lambert is amazing! we deserve this so bring on the Prem!

Great to hear from fans all over the world you should all feel every part of this, unbelievable support!

thanks DDD. The beer''s run out here. Great performance tonight, reflecting the whole season. Nearly 5AM ... can''t believe this feeling! Amazing achievement by Norwich FC in the last 18 months.

In the channel islands in jersey absolutely brilliant got tickets for saturday what a day thats gonna beCOME ON YOU YELLOWS premier league we''re having a laugh

Was 5 pm here in Tennessee, and i went mad, the hillbilly''s thought i was mad as was on the deck here.Was a great game what i see of it as stream was up and down and only see 2nd half, but well worth it !!!Well done city......PL, what a manager.....OTBC

G''day Manly Sydney.[:S]

I spent new year''s eve afternoon on Manly beach. wonderful. missing being over in Oz loads.

Hope to go back and visit again one day...

have a stubby [B] for me....

Ye i thought so too out of all past threads i thought this deserved to come back :D