Sign in to follow this  
bodylinguistics

Good luck

Liverpool fan in peace.

Watched Norwich live today. Interested to see (ex) LFC players. Beaten by a better side as far as I could see. Defo a mistake to take Dani off. He seemed to be doing OK to me. His class might have made a difference. Expected more of Holt had enough chances to take at least one. And felt really sorry for Zak and Ward. Must be a crap job playing CB at Norwich. All right attacking all the time but whos supposed to be the defensive midfielders. Do Norwich have any?

Defeat against a good team fighting for promotion on their own ground isnt the worst result. Good luck getting into the prem.

Pacheco wasn''t able to offer an aerial threat, and we weren''t creating enough by getting behind them.  Vokes is the answer in that situation.

Thank you for your condescending analysis. Pacheco has the potential to be good, but he is not the answer to all of our problems just because he came from Anfield. We were poor today, very poor, but that is not a true representation of our side, thus your questions regarding our central defensive pairing, and an apparent lack of defensive midfielders seem redundant- we know who our defensive midfielders are (Crofts and Fox) they just failed to perform this afternoon. Nonetheless I appreciate you taking the time to grace us lowly championship fans with your radiant presence, we can only aspire to spend £35 million on a long haired lout. 

"Thanks for showing an interest but Pacheco was dire today, there''s no beating about the bush."

Agreed. It seemed he gave the ball straight back to Swansea, or just misplaced his passes at least 50% of the time. He did have a couple of cute little touches under double pressure, but in the open field he lacked that killer ball. The one thing that was demonstrated today was that our bench isn''t as sharp as our starting 11.I''m not sure Jackson was the right substitution for Surman, considering he didn''t really use his speed to cause trouble, and I thought Surman did a good job today. And I''m still undecided as to if an off form Pacheco wouldn''t actually be better on the field than an average Korey Smith.We''ll still be grabbing 2nd.As for Liverpool? You''d have to agree that at best, you''re really nothing more than a shell of your former glory. It''s actually quite sad to hear you guys desperately still referring to yourselves as one of the greatest clubs in the world.No worries. I''m sure a few years of missing out on European qualification will clear your heads.