Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

RMart - 4 Yellows

Maybe this is why he was a bit off his game today. Although he has been on 4 since Preston maybe it''s starting to pray on his mind. I''d rather he''d have got the suspension out of the way against Scunny!

I''ve been concerned about the lack of cover for him from day one. Hopefully Korey can fill in ok if needed.

Actually, as of this weekend it''s 15 yellows needed for a suspension (which would be 3 games). [:P]7. PUNISHMENTS(a) CAUTIONS ADMINISTERED ON THE FIELD OF PLAY(i) If a player accumulates five cautions in any Competition between the openingday of the Playing Season and the 31st December in the same Season, he will besuspended automatically for a period covering: - One First Team Match plus a fine of £20(ii) If a player accumulates five cautions in any Competition between the opening dayof the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: - “Warned as to his Future Conduct”(iii) A player who has already been subject to disciplinary action as a result of receivingfive cautions and then goes on to receive a further five cautions during the sameSeason, will be subject to the following punishments: -(iv) If a player accumulates ten cautions in any Competition between the opening dayof the Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he willbe suspended automatically for a period covering: - Two First Team matches plus a fine of £20(v) If a player accumulates ten cautions in any Competition between the opening dayof the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: - “Severely Censured and Warned as to his future Conduct”(vi) If a player accumulates fifteen cautions in any Competition between the openingdate of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will besuspended automatically for a period covering: - Three First Team matches plus a fine of £20