Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

How do you think we will respond?

I still feel pretty sick about today''s result and performance. We looked poorer than I''ve seen us for some time.

How do you think we will respond over the next three games against Watford, Forest & Ipswich?

I wish our next game was at home, I really do. I think the players need our home support after the drubbing at Swansea.

I think we will get 5 points from the next three. Not sure what that''ll mean for our league position, but I don''t think Tuesday''s game at Watford will be a cracker for the neutral by any means.

Wasn''t a drubbing was it??

If the lads record under Lambert is anything to go by Tuesday''s game won''t be a loss at least.

We were beaten by a better team on the night and we didn''t play at our best but we never wilted. I feel just one goal from us could of changed the course of the game and we could of then gone on to get at least a draw but unfortunately we didn''t take any of our chances!

We were probably going to lose again at some point and if we win our next 2 games it''ll be largely forgotton about!