Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Not a normal reaction

I didn''t watch tonights game (family gathering) i sky +''d it to watch when i got home but driving home and passing numerous unhappy looking Norwich fans i guessed we had lost,i flicked the last few minutes on when i got in and the 3-0 score line was guttering but having looked at the table and knowing that PL will get a good reaction from the players,i''m not as miserable as i normaly would be on a Saturday evening after a thumping,i just can''t wait for next weeks games to come round so we can get that promotion charge back on track.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

There''s not much Mrs Mustard can say to cheer me up!...I expected a draw.

Roll on Friday eh?

[/quote]

I expected a win,just a bad day at the office but looking at the bigger picture still brings a smile to my face,i hate us getting beaten like that,and on the TV to make it worse but come Tuesday and another 3 points all will be right with the world again.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

There''s not much Mrs Mustard can say to cheer me up!...I expected a draw.

Roll on Friday eh?

[/quote]

I expected a win,just a bad day at the office but looking at the bigger picture still brings a smile to my face,i hate us getting beaten like that,and on the TV to make it worse but come Tuesday and another 3 points all will be right with the world again.

[/quote]Let''s get Watford out of the way first, eh ?

You just know Forest are due a win big time, will have to hope they get it Tuesday . Thursday week will be a stern test too , Scum want to beat us so badly its like a season saving mission for them .