Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Lets not pretend had Wes of played, the result would have been any different!

Sorry guys, but the OP is right. Hoolahan would maybe have made us a more cohesive side, but it was our strikers failure to put the ball in the back of the net which cost us today.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Sorry guys, but the OP is right. Hoolahan would maybe have made us a more cohesive side, but it was our strikers failure to put the ball in the back of the net which cost us today.[/quote]Yesterday, I mean.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

My big gripe is for every 2/3 sublime touches/passes he does, he gives the ball away 6/7 times. . [/quote]

That is just so totally wide of the mark, it really does highlight your ignorance and lack of understanding as to what is happening on the pitch.

For how much Wes sees of the ball he very rarely gives it away and that''d probably be obvious to someone with just a basic knowledge of football yet somehow you''re still getting it wrong.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]

My big gripe is for every 2/3 sublime touches/passes he does, he gives the ball away 6/7 times. . [/quote]

That is just so totally wide of the mark, it really does highlight your ignorance and lack of understanding as to what is happening on the pitch.

For how much Wes sees of the ball he very rarely gives it away and that''d probably be obvious to someone with just a basic knowledge of football yet somehow you''re still getting it wrong.

[/quote]

I agree,

Something which Wes has improved on this season is his effectiveness when the ball is under his control, his subsequent distribution and also his defending. He hardly gives the ball away now and if we were in the Prem, he would be playing.