Sign in to follow this  
Appletonandy

I feel sick!

I really can''t handle the pressure any more! Whilst yesterday was disappointing, we''re still in second with only six games left. However, I''m dreading every game now and, if I feel like this, what must the players be feeling?

Hopefully we''ll get back to winning ways on Tuesday night and other results will go our way. If they don''t, I might have to hit the drink!

You''ll have to chill out!

At the end of the day we all play each other home and away and you end up where you deserve to be.

My hunch is that we will finish 5th.

Many people on this board have been getting well ahead of themselves when 1) we have only recently hit 2nd place for a sustained period of time 2) this ''sustained period of time'' was helped by a 2 week international break 3) we hammered a woeful side at home who had 10 men before half time.

I can''t see us getting 6 points from Watford & Forest so expect to slip back to where we have been sitting for the vast majority of the season by this time next week.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]You''ll have to chill out!

At the end of the day we all play each other home and away and you end up where you deserve to be.

My hunch is that we will finish 5th.

Many people on this board have been getting well ahead of themselves when 1) we have only recently hit 2nd place for a sustained period of time 2) this ''sustained period of time'' was helped by a 2 week international break 3) we hammered a woeful side at home who had 10 men before half time.

I can''t see us getting 6 points from Watford & Forest so expect to slip back to where we have been sitting for the vast majority of the season by this time next week.[/quote]

5th? OMG, that makes me feel even worse! I really don''t feel confident of getting promotion if we end up in the play-offs. Morty, mine''s a pint!

Sorry to make you feel worse Appletonandy!

I''m not saying we can''t do it I''m just stressing that Swansea and Cardiff have spent longer in second place this season than we have and I expect them to hurdle us before the end.

You must prepare yourself to be delighted with the playoffs whatever the result in them ... don''t forget what division we were in last season.

I recommend cider, Andy. Pound for pound the cheapest way to forget your woes.[:)]

If you feel sick now, you must have been at death''s door two years ago this weekend, when a 2-1 defeat at Swansea put us in the relegation zone with just four games to play...

[quote user="morty"]I recommend cider, Andy. Pound for pound the cheapest way to forget your woes.

[:)]
[/quote]

cider - with blackcurrent......

[quote user="djc"]

[quote user="morty"]I recommend cider, Andy. Pound for pound the cheapest way to forget your woes.[:)][/quote]

cider - with blackcurrent......

[/quote]Hmmmm, am currently loving Kopparberg red berries.A different class of tramp fuel.[:)]

That woeful side beat QPR 4 - 1.

... anyone who witnessed our game against Scunny will confirm how poor they were.

We played very well (especially against 10 men) but it has encouraged some fans tp assume that automatic promotion is likely - and it shouldn''t.

My father is saying he is seriously considering the Nottingham Forest game and any game at all next season, he claims he does not want the stress