Sign in to follow this  
Brackley Canary

View from the top of the Barclay Stand?

I have just purchased 2 tickets for the home game against Coventry.

We usually sit in the Jarrold Stand so I tried to get 2 seats in there, but it was full so I went for the Barclay Stand, however, the seats are right at the back of the top tier.

Just wondering what the view is like? Can you see all of the pitch?

You can see all the pitch but you''ll probably only just be able to see over the crossbar at the far end. You definitely won''t see the scoreboard.

Sat there for Southampton last year, couldn''t get into Jarrold.  Very noisy full of kids who would jump up at the slightest action had to keep standing up to see the match, hope your experience is better and banal chanting, will never sit in Upper Barclay on back row ever again. 

Me and my dad always sit there, it''s great [:D] Only bad point is like others have already said, you can''t see the scoreboard so you end up having a stopwatch on your phone!

[quote user="pete"]Sat there for Southampton last year, couldn''t get into Jarrold.  Very noisy full of kids who would jump up at the slightest action had to keep standing up to see the match, hope your experience is better and banal chanting, will never sit in Upper Barclay on back row ever again. [/quote]hahahahahahahhahahahahaa piss off to your old peoples home

[quote user="pete"]Sat there for Southampton last year, couldn''t get into Jarrold.  Very noisy full of kids who would jump up at the slightest action had to keep standing up to see the match, hope your experience is better and banal chanting, will never sit in Upper Barclay on back row ever again. [/quote]Jeeezzz...

Which area will you be sitting in?

I sit at the back in Block A, great view although you cannot see the scoreboard, I''m sure you can count the goals and the time elapsed! Decent atmosphere too, if your near some of the regulars.