Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Loans: Who and Where

Ok so we realise we need some reinforcements so who is going to make the difference ?

We need a rock in central midfield and another Winger / Striker in terms of defence I would give Shackell a chance alongside Doc but as Flem has just been made captain I cant see it happening (Helveg and Charlton as full backs for me as soon as possible) 

Maybe another defender who could play full back or centr half ?

Need something !

Defence and midfield has to be the priority. However any long term (ie end of the season) loan has to be a player under 24 to qualify, otherwise its a 91 day loan so that does cut down the options a bit, particularly in terms of experience. Richards would either have to be bought or hired for 91 days only.

As for who I would like us to look at Chaplow, Richards, Lescott, Jagielka, O''Shea or Brown, Tonge, Etherington, Simon Davies, even Gabbidon, Kenton maybe Andy O''Brien or Aaron Hughes, Michael Duberry even - ANYONE IS better than we have - someone must be keen to play a few games rather than sit in the reserves.

OTBC

Impressive knowledge there, Zipper. I like the sound of Tonge and Jagielka and i also think that we should look at Koumas who i have always liked, and he never seems to be in favour at Brom, although they may well be reluctant to let him go to a rival. Maybe a loan from abroard would work, i.e someone like Manuele Blasi or Matteo Brighi from Juventus could do well for us. Kieron Richardson from Man U???