Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Portsmouth away on Sky...

If you look here you will see the highlights from Portsmouth''s home game vs Preston on Saturday. Most of the season on the FLS it has been this type camera, from low down, not a great view. [:(] Anyone know/remember any Pompy games live at Fratton Park, and where the camera view is from? Surely it won''t be the same?

Thanks.

For their lives games they have it much higher up. When they played Leicester on Sky earlier on in the season it was its usual view of the pitch.I think it''s because it''s a shitt television gantry.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]For their lives games they have it much higher up. When they played Leicester on Sky earlier on in the season it was its usual view of the pitch.

I think it''s because it''s a shitt television gantry.
[/quote]

One thing for sure is you will see loads of empty seats in the home end, Pompey fans prefer to watch from thier living rooms, Hence the debts they have,and apart from it being a bit of a dive. 

Funny how they managed almost capacity crowds 3-4 years ago. Something must have changed which altered their decisions to go to the games.... Whatever could it be? :p

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]My view from the away end will be great.[/quote]Alright alright. No need to be like that. I am going too but aint bragging about it. And for the record, I''d probably say the view is better on tv than the away end.