Sorry for mentioning it again but i just had to get my 2p worth on it.

IMO its these bloody injuries that could well get us relegated. Having so many key players getting injured over the course of the season is affecting the whole team.

With Francis getting injured when we had some winable games coming up was a major blow. The Fulham game in particular stands out.

Then, Svensson gets injured just as he starts to show what he can do at this level. Add to that the latest injuries plus Holt and Leon''s constant little injuries, and i think its pretty grim for us now.

These injuries have disrupted the team and has resulted in us losing any quality that we showed before the crisis. And the Bentley scenario just tops that off...

I just hope that we''re past the worst and that the damage done will not result in us going down... although i fear its too late...

And why dont our first division standard players get injured rather than the ones with a modicum of talent??? Even if fit it debatable whether worthy would actually pick them

OTBC

If you look back to our best result and performance of the season-home to Bolton-and think about the players everyone was raving about after that game,i think it proves what appalling luck we are having at the moment. Charlton (as ever),Helveg,Bentley,Safri and Svennson won us that game and now they are ALL out with long-term injuries!