Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Next three games score predictions

My heart says 3 wins, my head thinks;

Watford 1 - 2 Norwich

Norwich 1 - 0 Forest

Scum 1 - 0 Norwich

but what the f do i know!

I''d prefer the results to go the way you think as two wins and a defeat gives us 6 points, but my two draws and a win gives us 5, so I''d happily lose to Ipswich if it meant an extra point.

My heart says 3 wins too... However....

Watford 0 City 2

City 2 forest 1

Ipswich 1 City 1

I really cant see us losing again and think swansea and cardiff will both drop more points than us.

Premier here we come!!!

have you tried the BBC score predictor for the rest of the season?  it gives you an updated table at the end - depending on how optimistic i''m feeling we could finish anywhere between 2nd and 7th - amazing how tight it has become at the top.

i really hope for 6 points out of 9 from these next 3 games but form and everything else will go out of the window for the Scum match

I predicted all results of games to the end of the season after the Bristol game and am 100% correct so far. Did not bother with scores just the final outcome.

My next three predictions were:

Watford - Win

Forest - Draw

Scum - Win

No nals left soon!

[quote user="TRAVIS ASKEW"]My heart says 3 wins too... However.... Watford 0 City 2 City 2 forest 1 Ipswich 1 City 1 I really cant see us losing again and think swansea and cardiff will both drop more points than us. Premier here we come!!![/quote]

good man - i hope you are right

OTBC!

Watford - Draw 1-1  Forest - lose 1-2 (just think they are due a win big time)Scum - win  0-2 ( will be pumped up but they have lost 9 at home)

[quote user="Ncfc"]Watford - Draw 1-1 
Forest - lose 1-2 (just think they are due a win big time)
Scum - win  0-2 ( will be pumped up but they have lost 9 at home)
[/quote]

I seriously hope you are wrong with the last two especially

Watford 1-2 Norwich

Norwich 2-1 Forest

Ipswich 0-1 Norwich

Holt to get 90 min winner at north stand end & runs over towards ipswich crazy & blow him a kiss

£ wins thats more like it, we don''t need the negativity.  Hull to take points off Swans and Scunny off Reading, you''ll see.  Cardiff to win tonight but will lose to QPR.  2nd by 4 points aagain by Saturday 5.00.  Keep the faith.

Tonight''s game is so important. Watford away on a Tuesday night. Not pleasant. If we can come through that with three points, my confidence would grow again after the low that was saturday evening.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]I fear if we lose tonight it might well be the end of our automatic promotion hopes.[/quote]Hmmmm, I''m thinking similar, to be honest.

I''ve based these predictions on the home and away records for the season of the teams involved.  Basically if the home team have won a fair number of games, then I assume that if the away team get a lot of draws, the best they can do is draw, but if they don''t get many draws, then they are likely to lose.  Conversely, if the home team loses a lot (Derby, Scunthrope, Sheff Utd) , and the away team has a good record of wins, then an away win is likely.Barnsley (10-5-5-29-20) v QPR (8-8-4-23-15) - DrawDerby(7-4-9-31-25) v Leeds (7-7-6-31-32) - Away WinScunthorpe (5-4-11-19-35) v Reading (7-8-5-32-26) - Away WinSheff Utd (6-4-10-22-30) v Cardiff (9-3-8-31-28) - Away WinSwansea (13-4-3-32-9) v Hull (9-7-4-29-27) - Home WinWatford (8-6-6-36-28) v Norwich (8-8-4-28-25) - DrawNorwich (11-5-4-40-25) v Nott''m Forest (5-7-8-19-24) - Home WinBurnley (10-4-5-33-26) v Swansea (8-2-10-25-29) - Home WinCardiff (11-6-3-36-20) v Portsmouth (7-2-11-20-29) - Home WinLeeds (10-6-4-44-32) v Watford (7-5-8-33-30) - Home WinReading (10-7-3-36-20) v Leicester (6-3-11-24-37) - Home WinQPR (14-5-1) v Derby (5-5-10-20-34) - Home WinIpswich (9-2-9-27-28) v Norwich (8-8-4-28-25) - DrawLeeds (10-6-4-44-32) v Reading (7-8-5-32-26) - DrawCardiff (11-6-3-36-20) v QPR (8-8-4-23-15) - DrawPortsmouth (8-8-4-31-22) v Swansea (8-2-10-25-29) - Home WinQPR - DWD = 5 + 79 = 84Cardiff - WWD = 7 + 69 = 76Norwich - DWD = 5 + 70 = 75Reading - WWD = 7 + 66 = 73Swansea - WLL = 3 + 69 = 72Leeds - WWD = 7 + 64 = 71I think the main losers will be Swansea over the next 3 games, as they have a couple of away games against teams with decent home records, and have hardly drawn a game away from home this season, which suggests that a loss is more likely than a win away to a side with decent home form.Cardiff playing QPR, and Reading playing Leeds are massive games.So in summary, thank goodness football isn''t played on paper (Scunthorpe 4 QPR 1 comes to mind), and I have far too much time on my hands.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Watford 2-2 Norwich Norwich 3-1 Forest Ipswich 1-1 Norwich What are yours?[/quote]

Watford 2 Norwich 1

Norwich 1 Forest 1

Ipswich 0 Norwich 2

Hmmmmm.............not brilliant, 4 points out of 9!!