Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

sitting in the watford end

Is anybody else doing this? I am, and ill be honest, was a little worried about this. However upon reflection, think it is very unlikely that I will be found out. Any other advice other than sit quietly and clap a watford goal?? Thanks.

You wuss, stood in the Shed for 2 City wins in the 80''s, and Cold Blow Lane.  No problem providing you don''t go bonkers and Watford is not Chelsea or Millwall, they''ll just be happy to get your money.

I was in the Charlton end last season when we won promotion.

I was cool and calm ever when we scored it was just a little fist pump, but by the end when there were 6 minutes added and that the other results meant if we held on we would go up, everyone knew I was a City fan, was shouting blow the whistle and was up and down in my seat.

Had a hoody on over my away shirt and it was a baking hot day and was so hot, but when the final whistle went I was up, the hoody came off, surprisingly a woman in front of me jumped up as well, the charlton fans were really good and wished us luck for next season. Stewards gave me dirty looks tho lol.

i''m doing this, but my brother is a watford supporter so i hope he will make up for my behavior.

Going to be tough, sitting in the lower rookery if anyone notices a 20 blond guy who appears to have mild tourettes its most likely me!

To be honest i''ve been to a few watford games as a watford fan so if they do anything it wouldn''t be fair!

OTBC!

[quote user="Barnett is King"]Is anybody else doing this? I am, and ill be honest, was a little worried about this. However upon reflection, think it is very unlikely that I will be found out. Any other advice other than sit quietly and clap a watford goal?? Thanks.[/quote]

Find a quiet moment and the stand up and shout Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuton!

i''ll be there in the wrong end to (ooh er misses)!

when we went up in 2004? I clambered across from the home end to the away end a vic road...I dont think I''ll be doing that tonight?

OTBC!

When we last won promotion to the premier there was quite a few norwich in the watford end near to us away supporters. they even joined in with the singing so I wouldnt be to worried about it.