Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Wait for it.

I know i think we''ll come back andwin in the 2nd half. But the board will be full of my original comment if thing stay 2-1 at full time.

Don''t think the season is over. We will be in play-off''s at least. What a time to lose two in a row though. We miss Wes desperately.

I did think we would lose tonight. I don''t take pride in saying that, but I just had a hunch after Saturday''s result. I pray I''m wrong.

Whichever of you folks is listening to the match on Canaryworld or whatever it is now, can you tell me if our supporters are in full voice tonight urging the team on... or not? Because we''re gonna need them 2nd half to give the lads the boost they need!

[quote user="Alex"]Whichever of you folks is listening to the match on Canaryworld or whatever it is now, can you tell me if our supporters are in full voice tonight urging the team on... or not? Because we''re gonna need them 2nd half to give the lads the boost they need![/quote]Not great, a couple of OTBC''s after both of their goals but nothing else.

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Alex"]Whichever of you folks is listening to the match on Canaryworld or whatever it is now, can you tell me if our supporters are in full voice tonight urging the team on... or not? Because we''re gonna need them 2nd half to give the lads the boost they need![/quote]Not great, a couple of OTBC''s after both of their goals but nothing else. [/quote]

Bugger. Everything I''ve seen of us so far this season, albeit on tv/streaming admittedly, has shown us to really pick up when our fellow supporters give their all during games where our backs are against the wall. I hope they find their voices... And SOON.