Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Grant Holt injured

Just a nice little rest before the play-offs.He can do a Iwan and score in the final. No Daryl Sutch to mess it up for us this time!

How do we know the severity of the injury already folks? Just wondering what was said to have everybody saying he''s out for the season?

Very worrying news. Though we battle as a team, and do thankfully have goals all over the park. Looks like Jacko''s our first choice striker if this is the case?

Can someone post a pic of Holtys hamstring so we can all rub it better and pray for Holt!

Really hope he''s not injured, but if he is the opposition may relax abit against us and it gives an opportunity to another player. Hopefully Wes will be back too.

Too bloody brave for his own good. He should have come off straight away. He''s probably made it a lot worse now. The guy would lay down his life for the team.

Hamstrings seem to be the "in fashion" injury these days, not just Norwich players)

Wes and Chrissy back would be a plus. The three games we lost Holt for last season we actually won two of the 3 games so hopefully it won''t affect us too much but he''s our talisman and we''re definately a less threatening side.

Physio (Jeff) on canary call reckons that Grant''s hamstring hadn''t actually torn, but tightened. If it tears, immediately you can hardly walk.I do remember pulling both hamstrings, after not playing for years, & it slowly getting worse over 15 minutes or so. I screamed every time I changed gear on the way home.Both legs were fine after a few days.Not saying it''s exactly the same, but I reckon there''s hope!OTBC!