Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

3 wins & a draw could still be enough

Not impossible even without Holty & Wes - we still have a good enough squad to beat Forest, Coventry, Derby, Portsmouth & Ipswich so 10 points from the last 15 games is still a realistic total which would put us in a strong position. Anything more than 10 points & we''re almost certain to go up.

81 points will be a tough total to beat - none of the other contenders are nailed on certainties to win all their games despite their apparent "easier" games.

We were always going to drop some points during the run in & there''s no shame in dropping 4 away to Swansea & Watford.

In reality, despite losing our lead & dropping down a place in the table, nothing has changed that much over the last 4 days and we can still do it

Neil Adams reckons 82 should be enough.

I can''t see it myself. Can''t see where Cardiff are going to drop points.

[quote user="Noseybonk"]

Neil Adams reckons 82 should be enough.

I can''t see it myself. Can''t see where Cardiff are going to drop points.

[/quote]

I couldn''t see QPR getting stuffed atr Scunny, but they did

82 for me too will grab 2nd. That''s Cardiff obtaining 3 wins to finish on 81 and us winning 3 and drawing 2 for 82.

Can you see it happening? I think so.

QPR, Boro, Pompey, and Burnley all have teams capable of taking points off Cardiff. Preston have shown, against us, forest, and more recently Swansea that they are too and..well...thats all of Cardiffs remaining fixtures.

If im honest I still feel if not us then Swansea or Reading ae in with a strong shout of the second place and while its as close as it is anything really could happen.

Lets just get behind the boys in search of the results we need and push on!

Cardiff or Reading for 2nd , both have far easier fixtures than us . Forest and Scum will both be desperate to turn us over .

[quote user="YellowOne1"]Cardiff or Reading for 2nd , both have far easier fixtures than us . Forest and Scum will both be desperate to turn us over .[/quote]

There are no "easy" fixtures & nothing is as simple as you try to make it seem. Sure Forest & The Scum will be desperate to turn us over but there are also be teams that will be desperate to turn Cardiff & Reading over.

It''s impossible to tell, no games are easy in this division, thats why it''s still all so close. Cardiff, Swansea and Reading will drop points and so will we. The main thing is to stay in contention with the next two games. Everything is going to be tense for all the teams making whoever the opposition is tougher than it looks on paper.