Sign in to follow this  
Being Jan Kristiansen...

Loan Players and Quality

When Worthy states that he wants to get players in who are better than what we have got then I agree with him BUT when he says that its difficult to find these players I dont believe him.

How difficult can it be to find players better than Mullers, Drury, Fleming, Brennan, McV, Jarvis, Holt, Edworthy, McKenzie......

Put yourself in Worthy''s shoes and think what he could say to induce an established "quality" player to join a struggling club for just three months. Mmmmmmmmm !

Good bit of salesmanship if he succeeds I feel.

Since it would obviously be so easy why don''t you suggest exactly who we should get in on loan who would

1. Have a club who would be prepared to let them go right now

2. Be prepared to come here and be fit enough to slot in straight away

3. Be affordable within our wage structure

[quote]Since it would obviously be so easy why don''t you suggest exactly who we should get in on loan who would 1. Have a club who would be prepared to let them go right now 2. Be prepared to come here and...[/quote]

Not my job mate. If they want to pay me £30,000pa to do it then I would be very happy to.

ps, Im just letting off a bit of steame after Saturday.

Fair enough that you''re just letting off steam. I guess the point I''m making is that its easy to just criticise (and that goes for an awful lot of posts on here - not just yours), but it''s a lot harder to suggest a constructive alternative.