Sign in to follow this  
Divs crew!

Help...

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody can provide me with a solution to my problem. as i live in Cambridgeshire, March to be precise, I cannot pick up Radio Norfolk to listen to the game through a radio. I try to listen online but it always comes back with this programme cannot be listened to through the internet. Just wondering if there is any way around this so as i can listen to the game. Would appreciate any reply.

Hi im in wisbech and can get it on DAB radio perfect[Y]

Struggled with normal radio hence i bought the digital version...hope this is of some help

I u nip to your tesco,s in March they have DAB radio,s for about £20 onwards

As a canary fan in Milton I can assure you that the only way of listening is through signing up to canary player on the official website. It is usually reliable and only a few quid a month.

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody can provide me with a solution to my problem. as i live in Cambridgeshire, March to be precise, I cannot pick up Radio Norfolk to listen to the game through a radio. I try to listen online but it always comes back with this programme cannot be listened to through the internet. Just wondering if there is any way around this so as i can listen to the game. Would appreciate any reply.

Div''s, check your Private messages, I have a plan.....

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Or, if you have a smartphone, download a free app called ''Tunein Radio'' then you can listen on there! [Y]
[/quote]does it work for the games or does it stop as online??? thnx

The following may be a little low tech but is 100% guaranteed to work because I have used it:1. Take advantage of your BT free weekend and evening calls package to ring your parents in Norfolk just prior to kick off.2. Don''t waste time talking to your mother as she will only want to blather on about boring stuff like her life, just get the old gal to pop the phone beside her radio tuned to Radio Snorefolk at a pretty high volume. (This bit does require a bit of technical expertise on her part but she gets there in the end).3. Listen to commentary down phone.4. Don''t forget to hang up at half time or else the cunning buggers at BT will start to charge you for the call after an hour.5. If we win you will be in a good mood and willing to chat at that point; if we lose you have a nailed on excuse to hang up in utter despondancy.[:D] Bingo, problem solved!