Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Just have a little faith

A few remaining fixtures I''ve looked at: Cardiff v QPR, Millwall v Swansea, Preston v Cardiff.

I think its fair to say that unless City, Cardiff and Swansea all slip up dramatically, its basically a 3 horse race for 2nd. These fixtures could be massive for us if the results go our way. Cardiff v QPR will be a tough game, which will more than likely be a draw. Preston have discovered abit of a spark lately as we saw when they turned over Swansea, so that game may not be as black & white as it looks on paper. As for Swansea, they face the Lions on the 2nd to last game of the season, which I seriously think they won''t take any point from. So much so, I''m actually going to that game.

We have come so far these last 2 years, and we can''t presume that a loss and a draw is "a blip"

IN LAMBERT WE TRUST!

Thats why I said unless City, Cardiff and Swansea slip up dramatically. They are still 5 points behind at the moment. It''s the Welsh we need to keep our eye on, at least for now

[quote user="Canary1902"]

Thats why I said unless City, Cardiff and Swansea slip up dramatically. They are still 5 points behind at the moment. It''s the Welsh we need to keep our eye on, at least for now

[/quote]

Reading are 2 points behind us 3 behind Cardiff. They have won their last 8 league games and their remaining fixtures are Leic ( h ) Leeds ( a ) Sheff U ( h ) Cov ( a ) and Derby ( h ). Bookmakers now have them as second favorites to finish second. Dont see how you can rule them out.