Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

League 2 for me this week where I will be going for

Bury to win at home against Barnet

Good luck NCFCStar and all Pups

Keep them coming guys, I think I have 3 picks confirmed so far, with my ingenious selection criteria which I will reveal when I post my picks.  Not really that ingenious at all....I''ll be back tomorrow after the game to post my picks, oh and Banana...I don''t think you can pick tomorrow''s game?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Keep them coming guys, I think I have 3 picks confirmed so far, with my ingenious selection criteria which I will reveal when I post my picks.  Not really that ingenious at all....

I''ll be back tomorrow after the game to post my picks, oh and Banana...I don''t think you can pick tomorrow''s game?
[/quote]

that is a might fine spot [y] i will have a look friday morning to offer you something that you can pick to try and help you win some cash for t'' canaries!

You may wish to avoid this pick given my recent record but I would fancy AFC Wimbledon to win away at poor old Histon in the Conference.Best of luck Star and all PUPs!

This week, i think second place Southampton will smash relegation threatened Bristol Rovers at home. Southampton had a poor mid week result, but surely will redeem them selves at home, and put their promotion bid back on track.

SOUTHAMPTON vs Bristol Rovers-Home win

Good Luck :D

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]You may wish to avoid this pick given my recent record but I would fancy AFC Wimbledon to win away at poor old Histon in the Conference.

Best of luck Star and all PUPs!

[/quote]

Graham I''m convinced you''ll back to winning ways, as I too would like to back AFC Wimbledon.

Good Luck NCFC Star and all PUPS [:D][H]

After a bit of searching I have come to the conclusion that Wycombe Wanderers (3rd) to beat Northampton Town (21st). I haven''t properly looked at the other naps yet but I am hoping this pick is something a bit different to add to the plate. Good luck ncfcstar and good luck all [Y]

Another Nap for Southampton here!

Good luck Star.

Leedscanary.

Ps - looks like the first Pups team for the EACH quiz is fully manned. Nana & Drinks if you guys are coming (I didn''t get confirmation from you guys so my team is now full), if you can get another couple of Pups to enter a second team that would be great. And do Moo, Doris and Mearkat have the basis to have a 3rd Pups team? You''d only need one more to enter!

ok, so norwich playing tonight, ill pick Rotherham to beat Hereford!

Rotherham at home last 6 are w2 d2 l2

Hereford Away last 6 are also w2 d2 l2

Rotherham have an outside shot at the playoffs and i think they will snathc it 2-1 [y]

good luck [*] thats for noticing my mistake too [y] 

Looks a very tough week, best of luck NCFC star.

Nothing in Europe takes my fancy so we will go to the Highland league with Formartine United over Fort William.

Formartine are average at home, 6/3/5. But Fort William are poor away with 0/2/13. Im a bit wary as Fort have given some good performances away from home as of late, including a narrow defeat to fourth place Forres who are far better than Formartine. But hopefully they should have enough.

Best of luck all.

Wow what a game tonight, I have to say I did NOT enjoy the last twenty minutes but that was a massive win.  So onto my picks, and my ingenious algorithm to select the picks.  I thought if we have a table of the best pickers then why not take advantage of it, I listed everyone''s pick and then scored extra points for people''s position in the table.  Anyone in the top ten got an extra mark, 11-20 got half, and 21-40 got a quarter extra.  Now, I''m not saying I stuck strictly to this formula, as, if I had, the Rangers match would be in my picks.  Two reasons it isn''t, and they are:  1.  I hate betting on Scottish football and 2.  St. Mirren have seen a rise in their fortunes recently.  There are a few that I was torn between, and a couple that have sneaked in, but I had a good feeling about them...I say that with my accumulator every week!  So without further ado:Southampton to beat Bristol RoversHertha Berlin to beat OsnabruckAC Milan to beat SampdoriaAFC Wimbledon to beat HistonPeterborough to beat PlymouthBrighton to beat WalsallThe Brighton match is also my pick this week.  Hopefully we can get back to winning ways this week, and it would be an honour to get my name on the board.  Best of luck to everyone, and lets hope we can raise a tiny bit more for the academy this week.  As a famous supermarket states ''Every Little Helps...''.

Thank you for these Star, they all look like certs to me.[Y]

It sure was a massive win for our beloved Canaries tonight and these look like getting a massive win for us PUPs this weekend. I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Brighton vs Walsall - Home win please.

Good luck one and all

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends NCFCStar and Billy Dixon we have...

1/3       Hertha Berlin  12:00 Sat

4/7       AFC Wimbledon          3:00 Sat

6/5       Brighton          3:00 Sat

1/2       Peterborough  3:00 Sat

4/11     Southampton   3:00 Sat

1/3       AC Milan         7:45 Sat

Which will win for the Academy £115.75p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports on line and the return would only be £72.37. Which is a massive difference. Over half as much again in fact. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". We have an early start in Germany then four games at 3pm before we finish in Italy this evening.

Good luck everyone.....[:)].....

Thanks to Billy for his support of this merry group of fans, that''s a great return if it comes off!  Hertha 0-0 at the moment, I''m going to be glued to the scores all day!Good luck to everyone [:D]

Sorry I am late, your naps look great Star and great value (fingers crossed). This week I''ll go for QPR to beat Derby and secure promotion (yeah some wishful thinking here).Good luck all!!