Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

NcfcStar is a real star[*] Great set of selections well balanced giving a great pay out. And of course Billy[*] is also a real star for paying out half as much again as Boyle online.

Now when I rang Billy this morning , after he worked out the odds I said that it looked a good pay out for six likely results. Billy paused and said "yes they do look good Eddie". Now I always think they look good but Billy often sees a banana skin. So I was quietly confident of these all day.

Now back to "our star" Ncfcstar. It''s time for me to add your name to Ray''s line of fame. Your win I believe is the second highest of all time and also only the second of over £100. So take a bow Star[*][<:o)]

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, yes Norfolkchance1 £1298 for the Academy,so far.

NcfcStar is a real star[*] Great set of selections well balanced giving a great pay out. And of course Billy[*] is also a real star for paying out half as much again as Boyle online.

Now when I rang Billy this morning , after he worked out the odds I said that it looked a good pay out for six likely results. Billy paused and said "yes they do look good Eddie". Now I always think they look good but Billy often sees a banana skin. So I was quietly confident of these all day.

Now back to "our star" Ncfcstar. It''s time for me to add your name to Ray''s line of fame. Your win I believe is the second highest of all time and also only the second of over £100. So take a bow Star[*][<:o)]

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, yes Norfolkchance1 £1298 for the Academy,so far.

I''ll try that again!

Now back to "our star" Ncfcstar. It''s time for me to add your name to Ray''s line of fame. Your win I believe is the second highest of all time and also only the second of over £100. So take a bow Star[*]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Good luck ncfcstar and Milan were my pick this week so fingers and toes crossed.It is my turn to pick next week so i was wondering Nutty whether we have had winners two weeks in a row?[;)][Y][/quote]

It''s happened three times Tilly. This season Fonejack and Graham did the double. Last season Wazzy and Fonejack did it and if I remember correctly our first 2 wins were in consecutive weeks  by Yankee.

What a fantastic result  [<:o)][:)][:D]

Well done Star and all our fabulous PUPs  [B][B][B]

Mum, I''ll be round for my share of your lottery win later!!!  [;)][:P][;)][:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Good luck ncfcstar and Milan were my pick this week so fingers and toes crossed.It is my turn to pick next week so i was wondering Nutty whether we have had winners two weeks in a row?[;)][Y][/quote]

It''s happened three times Tilly. This season Fonejack and Graham did the double. Last season Wazzy and Fonejack did it and if I remember correctly our first 2 wins were in consecutive weeks  by Yankee.

[/quote]

So i am under no pressure then?[:D]

Thanks everyone, I''m absolutely ecstatic about this it''s been a real honour to get myself into Arrdee''s signature and add to the pot that had already been raised for the academy.  We all work together hard every week to try and give the Picker''s the best chance of raising money for the academy, and thanks to Billy and Nutty we''ve managed to take some of his money on a fair few occasions this season.  Hopefully we can all get together once again next week and help Tilly on his quest to raise a little bit more for the academy this season.Beaus, you''re welcome to my technique haha, it wasn''t too scientific, but if people have a good record for picking then I think we should make the most of it!Thanks once again to everyone, to Nutty and Billy, and of course to Arrdee.  Hopefully next season I will get a chance to put 2 next to my name and raise a little bit more.  Great team effort all round, pat on everyone''s back!

Well done ncfcstar, you must be made up.I was equally made up, as thought your picks looked good, so put money on them myself. Ker - ching.  [:D]

Haha,brilliant stuff Fonejacker.I keep thinking of doing that myself,but don''t want to curse the picks[Y]

nutty, i hope you understand that my norwich nap was the one that is going towards the table [:P]

CANT BELIEVE ROTHERHAM ONLY DREW VS HEREFORD!!! - not picking either of them again (well after this season)

Bloomin fantabulous NCFCstar,well done on a cracking set of picks.[|-)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Nutty whats the biggest pay out ever>?[/quote]

Mister Chops holds that honour with a win of £138 Nana.

Not sure what happened to my smiley above.

Congrats star! A really top set of naps at a great great price. Brilliant, well done PUPs, been another great season so far and still have many weeks to go!!