Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

brighton won, and with that win will have their Name under ours on the League 1 Trophy [y] well done GPoyet although they wouldn''t have done it without EBennett [;)]

CMS got the winner for peterbororororo and EBennett got the 3rd for Brighton in the 90th minute...he belongs at norwich does EB scoring late [;)]

Absolutely delighted with this so far! Was worried at half time, and then with southampton late on but we go into the evening game with every chance. Forza Milan!

Good luck with this evening''s game Star. I shall be away from my computer until much later but will be updated with the score.

Good luck ncfcstar and Milan were my pick this week so fingers and toes crossed.It is my turn to pick next week so i was wondering Nutty whether we have had winners two weeks in a row?[;)][Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Good luck ncfcstar and Milan were my pick this week so fingers and toes crossed.It is my turn to pick next week so i was wondering Nutty whether we have had winners two weeks in a row?[;)][Y][/quote]Pretty sure the picker after me also won this season [:)]

Please forgive me for being so late  this week Nutty but will pick a Sunday game for my nap if thats ok

Hibernian  to beat  Hamilton

Good Luck ncfcstar with your last game, am keeping my fingers crossed for you and all the pups [:)]

Congratulations ncfcstar and £115 is terrific so no pressure on me next week then?[B][<:o)][H][Y][*]

I''m on the mobile now, but this is brilliant news, I''m delighted!!! Thanks to all the Pups, Nutty and of course Arrdee. It''s an honour to have helped the academy :) beers all round!

Excellent, and now you are truly an NCFCSTAR. Many of us, myself included, usually end up making selections that have potential winnings of 30 to 40 pounds so, on that basis, the amount won from your selections is the equivalent of three winning weeks. Well done!

Well done NCFCStar. Our week-end which started so brilliantly last night carries on to tonight with this. A fantastic amount for our academy......................as these things come in threes I  better go and see if I''ve won the Lottery!!!!!!!![:D][<:o)][B]