Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs, welcome to week thirty seven of the free bet season This week it’s the turn of our great friend NCFCStar to be in charge and making the final selections.

This is Star’s second full season picking and he has been really consistent throughout. Last season he finished on 83% with 33 wins from his 40 selections. This time, like us all, he has found it more difficult but he is still above the line in the Fab40 with 24 winning selections from his 36 picks.

I have a feeling we will have at least one more win over the next four weeks so let’s all help NCFCStar by offering our very best selections for his consideration this week. As always we will have our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site to help us.

It’s a very exciting end to the season for us Canaries fans in the Championship and also for us PUPs in our league. While City fight for promotion to the Premiership we have a great battle going on at the top of the PUPs League where longtime leader Beauseant is still managing to hold off his closest challengers. And it’s even closer at the top40 cut-off point where PUPs are changing places weekly. I doubt our championship or the Fab40 will be decided until the last weekend.

I’ll hand the free bet over to NCFCStar now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away James... the free bet is yours.......[:)].........

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

Good luck NCFCStar.This week I shall be mostly picking QPR (14-5-1 at home) to beat Derby (5-5-10 away).A gambler might also be tempted by Palace at home to Scunthorpe, as Palace have playoff standard form at home.  But not me :).

Another Sunday game for me this week please.....Borussia D. v Freiburg.....Home win.The best of luck to NCFCstar this week along with all our fellow pups.[Y]

Austria Vienna  v  SV Mattersburg  (home win)

Vienna are top of a 10-team league with 50 points from 28 games, while Mattersburg are one from bottom on 22

Very best of luck one and all [*]

Yet again in Germany,Div 2

HERTHA BSC      V     Osnabruck                HOME WIN

WWDWW                    DDLLL

Good luck all[Y]

(And can i add Soccerway website to the library.Pretty good and easy to follow.)

Thanks for the intro Nutty, hopefully with everyone''s help we can get another winning week for the Pups and Arrdee this season.  Last year I made the mistake of picking Norwich to beat Carlisle in the last game of the season, in fact I think every time I have picked Norwich we have lost!  Luckily I can''t pick them this time because we play on Friday!Obviously I''ll be considering each and every pick you all make, so keep them coming guys.Nutty, will it be ok to post my picks after the Forest game on Friday, or shall I put them up for you before then?

Good evening Nutty,good luck to you ncfcstar and all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Italy and a home win please for AC MILAN (2/9) v Sampdoria(9/1)

Good to see you and the rest of The Nutty family last night at Watford.

I need championship form from now just to get above the "Fab40" line!! From the Conference this week I give you the following offering...

Histon v AFC Wimbledon - Away Win

Histon are bottom (W4 D3 L14 F18 A37 at home), Wimbledon are 2nd (W9 D5 L7 F33 A32 away).

Best of luck NCFCStar, and of course all PUPs.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Nutty, will it be ok to post my picks after the Forest game on Friday, or shall I put them up for you before then?
[/quote]

Friday after the game will be fine Star.[Y]

I am looking after Davo''s picks while he is away and this week he has gone for : -

AC Milan Vs Sampdoria - Home win

And of course Davo left his best wishes to you and all us PUPs.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good to see you and the rest of The Nutty family last night at Watford.

[/quote]

The nutty family had a good day Tilly. It was great to go away again after being grounded for 5 months. Was good to meet so many PUPs and all the other away fans I haven''t seen for so long. I''ve still got ipswich and Portsmouth to come too[Y]

Armenia this week. Although the season is only four games old, it''s top v bottom and FC Ulisses (W 3,  D  1,  L 0)

to win at home against bottom club Ararat Yerevan FC (W  0, D 1, L  3)

Good luck NCFCStar and all PUPs

MC

I''m going for Southampton (13-4-3  +26 at home) to be too strong for Bristol Rovers (5-5-10  -20 away)

Good luck NCFC Star and all you Pups!

norwichhhhh to beat/batter NotttttmmForesst.. [y]

With or without holty, i quite like the sound of hooly, pacheco and jackson upfront as backup!!

good luck [*]

I''m going for my "go to" team for my own personal lines. It may not look like a shoe-in on paper but trust me on this one, and the odds may be better than some.

Accrington Stanley V Oxford - Home win

Good luck NCFCStar - good luck all

Holland for me this week where Feyenoord (who are W8 D2 L4 F26 A13 at home) entertain Willem II (who are W0 D3 L12 F8 A40 away).

Feyenoord       v       Willem II       Home Win

Good luck everyone.

I''m going for a home win for AC Milan v. Sampdoria.

Milan are W10 D4 L2 F34 A11 at home and Sampdoria are W2 D6 L7 F9 A20 away.

Good Luck NCFCStar!

League two for me this week where Gillingham are on a good run and are chasing a play-off spot.

Plus, they''ve got Cody.....

Gillingham v Morecombe........Home win.

Good luck NCFCStar. [Y]

Picking again after a computer virus induced absence!

I really want my nap to fail but I have to go with Cardiff to beat Portsmouth...

Good luck!