Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Come on..........We can still do this!

Sticking my neck out here but I really believe,

Cardiff will drop points, either at Preston or against QPR! and then have a tricky test at Burnley on the final day!

I worry about Portsmouth away, but the rest we have an outstanding chance of winning.

We must win out games, as there are now realistically 4 team chasing 2nd place.

It will be back in ''our hands'' at some point.

Lets get behind the boys starting Friday night and make sure Saturday afternoon we are above Cardiff and the pressure is back on them!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Sticking my neck out here but I really believe, Cardiff will drop points, either at Preston or against QPR! and then have a tricky test at Burnley on the final day! I worry about Portsmouth away, but the rest we have an outstanding chance of winning. We must win out games, as there are now realistically 4 team chasing 2nd place. It will be back in ''our hands'' at some point. Lets get behind the boys starting Friday night and make sure Saturday afternoon we are above Cardiff and the pressure is back on them![/quote]

Everyone will drop points. Second place will be taken by who drops the least, obviously. We have the ability to do it and so does Swansea, Cardiff, Reading. Anyone can do it, its unpredictable.

Well said CD

Second spot is still there to be taken. The team has great character and will be tested to the full but they can do it no doubt.

I know it''s an obvious statement but if we get three points Friday that will be a massive lift coming off two away games with one point!

im still very optimistic, not losing last night was crucial as a loss would of really dampened the mood around the team i feel. But we finished strongly and could of nicked the win and we can take that into friday. I think cardiff are the only challengers with us for 2nd as swansea''s away form is poor and they have 3 tough away games, and im certai reading will come unstuck in the next few games. having a great run yes but its very unusual in this league for such long winning runs and i think theyll drop points against leicester leeds and coventry. just my gut feeling on the run in, and maybe completely wrong but one thing certain is that therell be a few more twists and turns and will go to the final game with everything to play for. plenty to be optimistic about and i am confident we''ll be celebrating big style come 7th may!

Most sensible post i''ve seen in the past few days. I take my (beanie) hat off to you sir!