Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Simeon Jackson song

To the tune of Ms Jackson by OutKast [I''m sorry Ms Jackson etc]

Simeon Jackson [Ooooh]

You are for REAL

Bring him on and watch the Binners cry

Scored a hattrick, up the league we fly

Let''s give it an outing at Vicarage Road!

LOL! I like this! I would maybe change the lyrics slightly to something that could be sung at all games rather than just pre-Ipswich game. But goo dtune and your onto something!

Why Oh Dear!????????? Somebody is showing a bit of inventivness to create a new song and you like many other numpties on here criticise it yet again!

I think it''s a decent effort. Keep making up tunes mate, if people didn''t we wouldn''t ever have any songs to sing!

My Grant Holt song is better.Grant Hoooooolt, he eats kippers, Grant Hoooooolt, he wears slippers, He wore a mustache,We pay him lots of cash.Grant Holt, he has a tattoo,Grant Holt, he doesn''t smell of poo,He used to be on twitter,He uses kitty litter.Woooooooahhhh Grant Holt ( clap clap clap clap)

I agree, the ingredients are mostly here for a footy chant that can catch on. I think the last few lines are probably too much for us dumb football fans to contend with though - if you look at most of the successful chants, they comprise:a catchy well known tune, preferably just a chorus... checknice and short... checkincludes a player''s name... checkunbelievably simple, just a couple of lines repeated... maybe notIf you think of some examples - "we love you (insert name) we do..."; "there''s only one (insert name)..."; or my personal favourites, from the mid/late nineties "who let the Coot out, who, who who, who who...", and from more recently, "Morrocan all over the world." Again, easy well known tune (using chorus), couple of repeated lines. No name admittedly but with ''Moroccan'' you didn''t need one. SO, we just need to simplify the Outkast tune to a simple Simeon Jackson reposte, and we''ll be there. How about:He comes off the bench to score 3 goals, Simeon Jackson , you are for reeal.Or, no, this is it:He scores hat-tricks off the bench you know, Simeon Jackson, you are for reeal.That''s the one, lets do it! Try it out tonight - away crowds are best to test new chants, and then roll it out on Friday night, yay!

Gary Football - it probably won''t get sung. Many sh it songs are posted on here that are never sung. This is one of them.

You bloody numpty.

Ignore Row D - that''s obviously a very dull part of the ground. Row D in the N&P perchance?I''ll be at the Forest game so i''m up for it on Friday.

A good effort to be fair. Better than the normal creative standards of some Norwich fans. I.E hear a song sung by another team then change the words to suit ourselves.

Was it sung on Tuesday?! If it was, how did it sound?

I really like the idea, really really original! Bound to create a great atmosphere :P Lets get it started on Friday!