Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Just sums it up!

Stood at Watford yesterday happily singing and cheering the team on, i turn to my left to see group of 4-5 city fans shouting at us, inquisitive i ask whats up ? Amazingly the rant starts, she shouts " what gives you the right to sing, you are ruining it for us who clap and cheer"  i was taken a back and asked "what are you on about" another lady sat next to the ranter said the same thing, i am amazed these "fans" even bother to spend there money to turn up, if they really think singing is an issue what on earth are they doing there! Another happy day following Norwich away!

[quote user="itstheruddyfuture"]You''re making that up!![/quote]

I can tell you who the muppets were, i think cause these people have away season tickets others dont go to away games regularly! I can only say it as it was!

[quote user="votepedro"]weird![/quote]

apparently they have a beef with people standing and singing! thye werr a group if 5 sitting everyone else was standing....

[quote user="votepedro"]weird![/quote]

Seconded.Do they think it''s the cinema or something?

[quote user="morty"]Lol, that so didn''t happen.[/quote]

Morty you only have to as stef! i was stood next to her, as well as others ! i can mention......

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="morty"]Lol, that so didn''t happen.[/quote]

Morty you only have to as stef! i was stood next to her, as well as others ! i can mention...... [/quote]Yeah, I''ll ask her.

Quite shockingly, this actually did happen, I stand corrected.Some people don''t deserve to go to football matches.