Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

whoever went to the watford beamback..

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day Hat-Trick"]Completely different because the atmosphere will obviously be different outside than in.[/quote]Not if you''ve got a ticket in one of the lounges Captain Helpful!OP - I was in the Norfolk Lounge and it was no different to watching it in the pub to be honest. There was one rendition of OTBC I think but other than that, people shouting at bad parts, people shouting at good parts and mass cheers when we score.If you have got a ticket watching the big screen then I imagine there may be a bit more singing. I know there was the last time I watched one from the Jarrold Stand.

I was in Top of the Terrace last night and I thought it was alright. Think of the River End on a typical match day; no singing but plenty of noise!

Picture quality on the projector screens wasn''t perfect and I was quite surprised that they had live commentary, but well worth the entrance fee with the added bonus of being able to sup a pint!

AA

Alright, knob? Listen, I gave you a perfectly reasonable answer based on experience, up to you whether you wanna take it or not.