Sign in to follow this  
er indoors

Takeover? Cobblers!

I''m not surprised we''re being eyed by potential buyers considering where we lie in the Championship. Cardiff were bought by Malaysians when in a similar position last year. Trouble is Delia will not sell while there is the slightest hint of promotion. A well known Russian sportsman and his syndicate tried to buy us a couple of months ago but Delia will only consider selling when we are at rock bottom - i.e when no-one is remotely interested in buying - fact.

Just because you say "fact" doesn''t mean its actually a fact.Substantiate your claims please.

Okay then, lets flesh this out a little, without compromising your "source"Who was the well known Russian sportsman?

I could of told you 2 years ago that Delia doesn''t want to sell!

With Mcnally and Lambert around you''d struggle to get better, pots of money doesn''t always work!

I reckon the club will be left to Delias cat when she goes, that intent she is on not selling!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="morty"]Okay then, lets flesh this out a little, without compromising your "source"

Who was the well known Russian sportsman?

[/quote]the only well known Russian sportsmen I can think of are the Klitchko''s.

But why would we want them when we''ve got Herbie Hide......

She''s a fan, why would she want to sell?If you owned Norwich City would you want to sell it?

After relegation a couple of years back I thought it would be best for everyone if Delia sold up but the appointment of Mcnally was a masterstroke and I feel we can see the club reach its potential under his leadership!

Apologies, not a current sportsman, an ex-sportsman but a big personality nonetheless. Wish I could say more but hands are tied.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="morty"]Okay then, lets flesh this out a little, without compromising your "source"

Who was the well known Russian sportsman?

[/quote]the only well known Russian sportsmen I can think of are the Klitchko''s.

But why would we want them when we''ve got Herbie Hide......

[/quote]

The Klitchko brothers (boxers) are Ukranian not Russian.

I''m not a regular poster, I''m not concerned with my number of posts or any of that bo**ocks, I''m sorry, I actually detest this forum and the keyboard warriors that frequent it. However, I recognise the majority of City fans read it and I want to make sure they know what''s going on at their club. At the lowest point following relegation to the third tier Smith and Jones were desperate to sell. Now? They smell a return to the premier and all the adoration that will bring. Bottom line however is should we fail to go up Lambert will go to a lower end premier club or a Championship rival with real mobey. Another fact and that really is my final word.

"Bottom line however is should we fail to go up Lambert will go to a lower end premier club or a Championship rival with real mobey. Another fact and that really is my final word. "

I''m sorry but why on earth would he leave if we fail to get promoted this year!

Going to a low end EPL side and struggling or going to someone who will be in a similar position to us has no advantages apart from the money! I think he''d stay and finish what he''s started.

Unless you can put any substance to these so called facts then don''t post them. I like rumours as much as the next guy but if your hands were really THAT tied then you wouldn''t have posted anything in the first place!

[quote user="''er indoors"]Apologies, not a current sportsman, an ex-sportsman but a big personality nonetheless. Wish I could say more but hands are tied.

How are you managing to type this nonsense then?

[quote user="''er indoors"]I''m not a regular poster, I''m not concerned with my number of posts or any of that bo**ocks, I''m sorry, I actually detest this forum and the keyboard warriors that frequent it. However, I recognise the majority of City fans read it and I want to make sure they know what''s going on at their club. At the lowest point following relegation to the third tier Smith and Jones were desperate to sell. Now? They smell a return to the premier and all the adoration that will bring. Bottom line however is should we fail to go up Lambert will go to a lower end premier club or a Championship rival with real mobey. Another fact and that really is my final word.

Thank goodness for that

[quote user="''er indoors"]Ok, sorry, that should have read "money". That is my final word.

Yet another "final word"

This thread must surely be a strong favourite to pick up the "biggest load of sh*** of the season so far" award.  

Smith is... and will be an ongoing anchor around the neck of NCFC.If we go up it will be a case of here we go again on the telly and ''Delia''s Norwich City'' will be milked for all it''s worth. Norwich and Norfolk have been robbed and Smith won''t let go until she is financially forced to.Too late now and her ''new age'' celebritised followers have sadly lost all sight of what NCFC actually represents.

Whats that Cluck?You can''t have someone getting any anti Delia attention without getting in on the act?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Is it Ivan Drago?[/quote]You clearly have inside info Pete, and I shall take this as gospel now.

"Bottom line however is should we fail to go up Lambert will go to a lower end premier club or a Championship rival with real mobey. Another fact and that really is my final word. "

I''m sorry but why on earth would he leave if we fail to get promoted this year!

Going to a low end EPL side and struggling or going to someone who will be in a similar position to us has no advantages apart from the money! I think he''d stay and finish what he''s started.

Unless you can put any substance to these so called facts then don''t post them. I like rumours as much as the next guy but if your hands were really THAT tied then you wouldn''t have posted anything in the first place!!

"However, I recognise the majority of City fans read it "

The majority !

You are more mad than your absurd posts would have us believe

25,000 turn up to the home games - the majority of them read this !

there are probably 10 ten times that scattered around the county, country and the world - the majority of them read this !

You appear to be another sad, serial fantasist desperate for attention

As to the russion I would suggest he is probably your imaginary friend, Ivor Skruloos