Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

stop moaning....we are 3rd

at the start at the season we would of taken anything above 21st in the league.......top above was the aim.....now we are 1pt behind 2nd place and we are all kicking off.......QPR.....spent loads in the summer......Cardiff, Swansea,Reading,Burnley ....spend quite a bit in the summer and also had a good squad already.....Forest didn''t spend much but had a really good squad from last year.....we have spend not as much as most teams around us. Even if we loose 2nd place....still a chance for playoffs....and even if we don''t make win the playoffs....i will be more than happy we even got their. McNally had a 5year plan to get in the premier league......we are in year 2........STOP MOANING.......................................rant over

People will probably shoot me down for saying this BUT in a way I think it is a good job we have dropped to 3rd now with 5 games to go. There is a huge amount of pressure on the players being in 2nd position with 5 games to go... I beleive it will literally go down to the last game. If it means that Cardiff have to win their last game in order to stay 2nd that is alot of pressure, however if you are certain a play off position and a win with a bit of luck from Cardiff loosing the pressure isnt quite the same. It is easier to chase a team rather than watch them catch you imo.

I would rather drop points where we have rather than the penultimate and last game of season.

I still beleive we can do this OTBC!