Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

***Andy D'Urso alert for Friday's game!!***

Don''t do that, its nerve racking enough without the threat of D''Urso.

[quote user="NorfolkChance"]is that still close enough to cause damage?[/quote]If one of the officials gets injured it is.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]what bad stuff has gone against norwich when he has played then?[/quote]

Its the fact he usually plays for the opposition that''s the problem......IYSWIM.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]what bad stuff has gone against norwich when he has played then?[/quote]

Bristol City away - he gave a free kick against us for a handball by them and they scored in the last minute. And when we played them at home the next season I''m sure he sent the Doc off for a last man penalty (later rescinded) and turned down a stonewall pen against Drury (?) for us.

He''s no-one''s favourite ref.

Didn''t he do Derby at home when they got promoted as well? Probably the worst refereeing display I have ever seen. Even gave Martin as offside despite him being in our half when the ball was played

you''ve filled me with dread now i know that useless excuse for a ref is attending

will be watching carefully how many mins of extra time he announces - no doubt if we are 1 goal up it will be 10mins of injury time, but if we''re chasing the win it will be none.

nope, must think positive, we''re gonna thrash the Forest and extra time will just be more time to score another against them... please pretty please!