Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Dont panic, keep calm and get behind the team!

I''m struggling to work out how we can bring out another level of support just because we are in with a shout of promotion. The Canaries always have my support come what may. That''s the thing with fans - we don''t jump ship we stick with it through the good times and bad. The only real loyalty in football is a one way street from the fans to their club.

Your post, Tangie old fruit, reminds me why I was often at loggerheads with some of the posters on here during those bad times.

This has been a wonderful season enjoy the rest of it regardless of the outcome. I fear we have come off the boil at the wrong time and Cardiff have picked up the pace. Automatic is of course possible but is probably not going to happen. A lot will depend on our injury situation. As for playoffs we are in the mix already. They are a cup competition and we all know what our cup record has been over the last decade

We had a bit of a wobble in April last season losing 3-1 at Tranmere, drawing 1-1 at home to MK Dons and losing 2-1 at Orient, all games we expected to win but we still did enough to get promoted.