Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Robert Earnshaw

Will he get another standing ovation, like he got when Forest last played us, and then he scored the winner, done a double somersault flip, to which helped in our relegation

It is obvious you have a problem Zema with players who leave Norwich City for whatever reason.First it was Malky and now you have turned your attention to Earnshaw.Do you see it as your duty to invite people to slag them off?

Have heard he''s fallen out with Billy Davis, Again and will not be signing a new contract, Rumours in Nottingham is he is comeing back here in the summer, if that is the case he will either not play tomorrow or he will show us he wants to come back by not careing if Forest lose

[quote user="TIL 1010"]It is obvious you have a problem Zema with players who leave Norwich City for whatever reason.First it was Malky and now you have turned your attention to Earnshaw.Do you see it as your duty to invite people to slag them off?[/quote]

Yes!!!

But when Earnshaw steps out on Carrow on friday night, i will be chanting "Earnie..Earnie"  and when he scores the winner i will have a smile on my face... or is that being a Hypocrite

I meet him here in Bulgaria and we make little bit chit chat at all at this moment he say that feel better in Derby Co than in Norwich and also say the place is also better at all compared to Norwich.

he was here to play Bulgaria-Wales frendly and at all was not say any good word about Norwich etc

So not deserved any cheer like some ex players who deserved that its my opinion ofc......

I wasn''t impressed with Earnshaw particularly as he replaced Deano the Magnificent, however he didn''t have a Holt to set him up.  This pairing would be amaing RE a goal poacher of the first order.  However would PL consider given his age and waning skills also may require silly money to heep his Hummer on the road.  CMS maybe a better option.  

[quote user="Dan Druff"]

[quote user="technika"]if he starts would like to see tierney tear him a new one in the first minute
[/quote]

Me too.

[/quote]

same here

Too injury prone nowadays and an ageing journeyman who is losing his pace. I don''t think we would need him next season, so best we don''t sign him IMO.

Fat people and short ugly Welsh people.I bloody hate both of them.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I bet in hindsight Earnie would of rather stayed with us than go to Derby when they had that awful season in the Premiership and hes said as much in interviews![/quote]

You forget to mention it was him who told Billy Davis how much his release clause would cost Derby, But found out later he made a mistake when he became a bench warmer for most of the season