Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Delia, Saint or Sinner?.

and just when was this ''back then'' ?(a year will do)1937 ?(the time you supposedly remembered being in the ground with no roofs on three stands)

[quote user="City1st"]and just when was this ''back then'' ?

(a year will do)

1937 ?

(the time you supposedly remembered being in the ground with no roofs on three stands)

[/quote]

You''ve had one reply today.............I mustn''t spoil you. [:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Boycott"][quote user="Wiz"]One of my best imo. [:D][/quote]I dunno, I thought this was your finest hour:[quote user="First Wizard"]The japs by nature are a sadistic, whale killing race, even modern nips are. I lost a family member to those slitty eyed f**** and I would always dis-respect their anthem and flag.[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that''s been altered Chops..........but the premise''s okay! [:D]

[/quote]I think notthe original comment is heresecond from bottom of the page

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Boycott"][quote user="Wiz"]One of my best imo. [:D][/quote]

I dunno, I thought this was your finest hour:

[quote user="First Wizard"]The japs by nature are a sadistic, whale killing race, even modern nips are. I lost a family member to those slitty eyed f**** and I would always dis-respect their anthem and flag.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think not

the original comment is

here

second from bottom of the page

[/quote]

Okay, I''m fine with that then.[Y]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Boycott"][quote user="Wiz"]One of my best imo. [:D][/quote]I dunno, I thought this was your finest hour:[quote user="First Wizard"]The japs by nature are a sadistic, whale killing race, even modern nips are. I lost a family member to those slitty eyed f**** and I would always dis-respect their anthem and flag.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think notthe original comment is heresecond from bottom of the page

[/quote]

[/quote]so you can replynow, why not tell us all the date of this supposed visit to the Barclay stand - was it the same weekend that Elvis played the Samson and Hercules  ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Boycott"][quote user="Wiz"]One of my best imo. [:D][/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]The japs by nature are a sadistic, whale killing race, even modern nips are. I lost a family member to those slitty eyed f**** and I would always dis-respect their anthem and flag.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think not

the original comment is

here

[/quote]

[/quote]

so you can reply

now, why not tell us all the date of this supposed visit to the Barclay stand - was it the same weekend that Elvis played the Samson and Hercules  ?

[/quote]

I''ve already spoilt you today, ta ta. [:|]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Wiz"]One of my best imo. [:D][/quote]

But dragging up an 11 year old thread is not attention seeking of course ? What point are you exactly making here Wiz ?

[/quote]

I was bored Til.

[/quote]

Is that right after you were punched?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think not

the original comment is

here

[/quote]

[/quote]

More proof you''re a liar, twists things or make things up to suite? Shows what a sad old grumpy man you are!

He''s absolutely fucking lost it lads, absolutely lost it!

At least he hasn''t happily admitted to being openly racist, and to being nothing more than a troll on a windup on these forums.

Oh wait. He''s admitted to all that.

So let''s leave the sad old bastard to get on with whatever it is he wants to do, and ignore his posts going forwards.

Still, he makes more sense than LDC half the time.

[quote user="hogesar"]He''s absolutely fucking lost it lads, absolutely lost it! At least he hasn''t happily admitted to being openly racist, and to being nothing more than a troll on a windup on these forums. Oh wait. He''s admitted to all that. So let''s leave the sad old bastard to get on with whatever it is he wants to do, and ignore his posts going forwards. Still, he makes more sense than LDC half the time.[/quote]

I''ve just stopped arguing with posters like you hogwash who had already made their small minds up years/months ago before they posted! [:|]