Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Errea

I hope this isnt true, i have seen them produce any decent kits! Any truth in this........... http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/norwich-city-errea-shirts_10826#comment-66059

[quote user="I am a Banana"]8 pages actually[/quote]Hello "I am a Banana".Could you please change your signature as it is obviously bringing us bad luck.Many thanks.

[quote user="john_starks"][quote user="I am a Banana"]8 pages actually[/quote]
Hello "I am a Banana".

Could you please change your signature as it is obviously bringing us bad luck.

Many thanks.
[/quote]

why?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

i know its late, but just keep your eyes open for 1 more minute and look at a thread that has about 6/7 pages of replies...about ERREA [y]

[/quote]Seriously Nana, you may have a bit of a point this time, but why are you always such a provocative little scrote [:@]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

i know its late, but just keep your eyes open for 1 more minute and look at a thread that has about 6/7 pages of replies...about ERREA [y]

[/quote]

Seriously Nana, you may have a bit of a point this time, but why are you always such a provocative little scrote [:@]
[/quote]ha ha, someone getting upset...?

It is not even hard to spot on the messageboard. Its meaning in a sarky way gees!

[/quote]I would usually agree with you here, but i can''t be arsed to trawl through those 8 pages, what is the conclusion then is ERREA doing the new kit, that is schocking if true i have had kits done by them myself and they are really quite schocking, quality and design!

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]I would usually agree with you here, but i can''t be arsed to trawl through those 8 pages, what is the conclusion then is ERREA doing the new kit, that is schocking if true i have had kits done by them myself and they are really quite schocking, quality and design![/quote]

this is my point 8 pages of....lets see, total gash and mostly nothing to do with the topic!

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"]

this is my point 8 pages of....lets see, total gash and mostly nothing to do with the topic!

[/quote]

Truly it would have been a tragedy if your astute observations had have been lost within those eight pages. Thank goodness you had the foresight to start your own thread.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CANARY CHARGE"]

[/quote]

Truly it would have been a tragedy if your astute observations had have been lost within those eight pages. Thank goodness you had the foresight to start your own thread.[/quote]

Its comforting to know, people like you have the time to sit on here all day, catching up on the endless threads!   god bless you!

[quote user="john_starks"][quote user="I am a Banana"]8 pages actually[/quote]Hello "I am a Banana".Could you please change your signature as it is obviously bringing us bad luck.Many thanks.[/quote]

why?

[/quote]I am not sure what cause there is to ask "why" there.

has it actually been confirmed by Errea or the club?we normally get a kit manufacturer no ones heard of! remember Xara who made the NHS uniforms? the shirts were woeful and ripped easily.Then there was the one Bruce Oldfield "designed" which was a thick material T-shirt basically that bobbled. it was made by Pony.. again a company no on has heard of! Might as well have been designed by Mike Oldfield it was that crap!