Sign in to follow this  

1. Norwich rode their luck but were superb

2. Forest were good value too with some lovely passing but can feel a bit unlucky tonight

3. Lambert is looking ever more like M.O''Neil, he''s getting more animated every game! Even he can''t play the hype down now.

4. Whitbread and Ward were colossal.

5. Wes and Holt are irreplaceable and tonight proved how much we need the pair of them to stay fit.

6. Surman was great, although didn''t seem to like Jacksons approach In the interview after the game, it looked like Jackson went to kiss him live on tele!

7. If we do go up we should look to sign Lewis Mgugan (spelling) I think this lad is a bit special even though he was a little quiet tonight.

8. Thought Crofts looked tired and struggled a little

9. After a couple of shabby performances R.Martin returned to a bit of form tonight

Feel free to disagree

Swear I saw the same sort of pattern to the 1st half on Tuesday night..

Away team gets early goal then home side hit back and take well earned lead.

;)

However you guys held on well and Forest didn''t seem to create too much.

Congrats.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]1. Norwich rode their luck but were superb 2. Forest were good value too with some lovely passing but can feel a bit unlucky tonight 3. Lambert is looking ever more like M.O''Neil, he''s getting more animated every game! Even he can''t play the hype down now. 4. Whitbread and Ward were colossal. 5. Wes and Holt are irreplaceable and tonight proved how much we need the pair of them to stay fit. 6. Surman was great, although didn''t seem to like Jacksons approach In the interview after the game, it looked like Jackson went to kiss him live on tele! 7. If we do go up we should look to sign Lewis Mgugan (spelling) I think this lad is a bit special even though he was a little quiet tonight. 8. Thought Crofts looked tired and struggled a little 9. After a couple of shabby performances R.Martin returned to a bit of form tonight Feel free to disagree[/quote]

Dear Mr Canary,

I notice that you have made some negative comments directed towards Norwich City Football Club. note: points 1, 2, (Possibly) 5, 8 and 9.

Now, you are a seasoned poster and as such it should be quite obvious to you that you are simply not allowed to do this on this message board, especially after a win. May I remind you that we were of course once in League one, so this alone excuses any imperfections that you may notice in our great team. And of course if we were to do the impossible and ever to play badly, make a mistake or require improvement, then these thoughts should be kept strictly private and you should seek advice from your local priest in confidence and request a suitable punishment. We were in League One you know!